Browser outdated: Flight search is not supported in IE version 10 or lesser. Please visit malaysiaairlines.com with supported browser.
Browser update: Please use Microsoft edge for better experience.
The recruitment process will vary from role to role but the general process is outlined below.
- You can start exploring for roles currently available in MAG in the Career Opportunity search engine, click here.
- You are required to verify your email address before proceeding to the next level.
- Once you are in the Application Page, you can start creating your profile by uploading your current photo and other necessary information.
- Once you have found a job you are interested in, complete the application form and upload your attachments of a covering letter, a curriculum vitae, plus any relevant testimonials. Submit your online application as soon as all the information and files are complete.
- If you need to alter your submission, you can go into your online application before the deadline date.
- All applications must be made online. We are unable to accept speculative CVs.
- Once we have received your application we will send you acknowledgment by e-mail.
- We will notify you officially via email if your profile matches what we are looking for.
- You will be invited to come for the first round of interviews.
- Interviews will take place with a representative from HR and the hiring manager.
- The number, duration and type of interviews conducted will often vary.
- Prior or post interview, employment reference and background checks will be conducted.