Enrich, the frequent flyer programme of Malaysia Airlines brings you a world of privileges and lifestyle rewards. You will receive the Enrich Blue card as the entry level of membership. With regular travel, you can move up to various Elite Tiers such as Enrich Silver, Enrich Gold and Enrich Platinum.
Not a member yet? Sign up and start enjoying a host of amazing rewards. Find out how you can earn and redeem Enrich Miles easily.
Earn Enrich Miles
Earn miles when you fly with Malaysia Airlines, oneworld® member airlines and partner airlines. You can also earn miles with our lifestyle partners when you book hotel stays, holiday packages, rent a car, shop, convert credit card points and moreEarn now
Redeem Enrich Miles
Redeem with your Enrich Miles for flights with Malaysia Airlines, oneworld® member airlines and partner airlines, and enjoy other exclusive travel and lifestyle privilegesRedeem now
Benefits and Privileges
Click to find out more about Enrich Status Match Programme
Make The Most Of Your Enrich Miles
Enrich Miles come with a great deal of flexibility. Find out what you can do to make the most of your miles.
If you have miles expiring, extend your miles for 12 months from the month they are set to expire via Malaysia Airlines Call Centre or by visiting your nearest Malaysia Airlines ticket office. A rate of MYR0.02 per mile and an administration fee of MYR40 will be charged for every transaction.*
Share Your Miles
Transfer your miles to your family and friends as a gift. You may transfer any amount of miles to an individual member via Malaysia Airlines Call Centre or by visiting your nearest Malaysia Airlines ticket office. An individual member can only receive a maximum of 50,000 Enrich Miles per year from this transfer. A rate of MYR 0.04 per mile and an administration fee of MYR40 will be charged for every transaction (GST may apply). * Effective 1 June 2018, GST will be at 0%.
Missing Enrich Miles from your statement? Fret not. You may claim missing Enrich Miles on Malaysia Airlines through Enrich Online via the “Claim Missing Miles” function.All you need to do is select the function and fill in a simple form to claim your missing Enrich Miles.
For more information, please contact Malaysia Airlines Call Centre at 1-300-88-3000 (within Malaysia) or +603-5562 6330 (outside Malaysia) or Malaysia Airlines Ticket Offices, or visit www.malaysiaairlines.com
About Enrich oneworld
Enjoy even more rewards with Malaysia Airlines and all our airline partners under oneworld®. Now earn Enrich Miles whenever you fly with any oneworld member airline, and earn Elite Miles for exclusive tier status qualification, then enjoy all these great benefits when you redeem with your miles.
*Privileges differ according to Enrich oneworld® tier status.
1. To find out which tier in each oneworld member airline’s loyalty programme equates to oneworld Emerald, Sapphire and Ruby, please refer to oneworld.com.
2. Access to Business Class priority check-in is not available to Ruby cardholders at Sao Paulo Guarulhos.
3. Access to preferred or pre-reserved seating is in accordance with the airline operating the flight.
4. Priority baggage delivery is not available on flights operated by British Airways.
5. Extra baggage allowances benefits differ for Sapphire and Emerald level members and do not apply to British Airways’ “hand baggage only” fares.
5a. One extra piece weighing up to 23kg or additional 15kg in ticketed Economy allowance.
5b. One extra piece or 20kg.
6. Fast track is available at select airports.
7. Access to First Class priority check-in is not available at Sao Paulo Guarulhos.
8. Exceptions may apply. For full details of all benefits and frequently asked questions on the new Sapphire baggage benefit, visit oneworld.com.
The one card that ensures you travel seamlessly.
As a proud member of the oneworld alliance, we bring you a world of rewards and privileges. Enrich, making your travel and lifestyle truly rewarding.