Khởi hành tự tin và yên tâm trải nghiệm.
Nơi đây tại Malaysia Airlines, chúng tôi mong đợi chào đón bạn trở lại trên tàu bay. Vì sự an toàn và hạnh phúc của bạn rất quan trọng đối với chúng tôi, chúng tôi đã thực hiện những biện pháp bảo vệ khác nhau tại các khâu trong quá trình phục vụ.
Quý khách được yêu cầu mang theo và đeo khẩu trang bảo vệ của riêng mình trước khi lên máy bay và trong suốt chuyến bay đồng thời thực hiện các biện pháp vệ sinh đơn giản như là thường xuyên rửa sạch tay hay sử dụng nước rửa tay khô diệt khuẩn.
Chúng tôi mong sớm được phục vụ quý khách.
- Travel advisory/alerts – Find out about the latest travel updates on our Malaysia Airlines app or website.
- Booking Flexibility - Enjoy unlimited changes to your bookings made on or before 30 June 2020*.
- Web/mobile check-in – Check-in online prior to arriving at the airport terminal. Domestic passengers travelling with hand carry only, may proceed to security clearance and boarding lounge with a mobile boarding pass.
*Terms & Conditions apply.
Airport Facilities & Check-in
- Kiosks and Check-in Counters – Self-service check-in kiosks are regularly wiped down and sanitised. Counters manned by staff will feature protective barriers** that are disinfected regularly.
- Social distancing – Floor markers provide guidance for maintaining a safe distance while queuing.
- Other Services – Special assistance and medical services requested via our Call Centre will be administered in accordance with local health protocols.
**Available in KLIA and selected airports.
- Entry protocols – Temperature checks and contactless registration will be performed before entry.
- Hygiene Standards - Lounge facilities, amenities and services provided by staff will follow high safety standards as mandated by local health authorities.
- Social Distancing – Floor and seat decals are added to promote safe distancing.
- Dining – Passengers may use their mobile devices to place their orders for fresh dishes or pre-packed meals and beverages for table delivery or self-collection.
- Lounge amenities – Shower facilities will continue to be available, with bath towels and amenities hygienically packed.
- Reading materials – Complimentary Wi-Fi service enables passengers to browse through digital reading materials.
- Boarding gate protocol – Contactless temperature and security checks will be performed before entry.
- Document verification – Airline staff verifying passengers’ travel documents will sanitise their hands regularly. Contactless boarding using mobile boarding pass is possible for domestic flights.
- Social distancing protocol – Admission into the boarding lounge will be limited at a given time.
- Boarding process – Boarding will be done in sequence with small groups, with priority given to passengers requiring special assistance.
- Hygiene kits and protocols – Hygiene kits will be distributed to all passengers. Passengers are required to have their face masks on always, except during meal times. Our crew will have their protective gear on while on board.
- Comfort items – Headphones are hygienically sealed and made available for flights above 2 hours. Pillows, duvet or blankets are hygienically sealed and made available for flights above 5 hours.
- In-flight meals – Food and beverage services have been modified for your well-being.
- HEPA Air Filters – The air filtration system in our cabins are capable of filtering 99.97% of dust particles and airborne contaminants such as viruses and bacteria.
- Cabin cleanliness – Lavatories are periodically cleaned during flight. Cabins are cleaned and disinfected with aircraft-manufacturer approved disinfectants after every flight.
- Health checks and declaration – All international arriving passengers may be required to complete a health card and go through a thermal scanner.
- Social distancing protocol – Social distancing will be administered from disembarkation to the aerobridge walkway, inter-terminal transfers, at the transit desk, customs & immigration clearance and at the baggage collection carousel.
Please refer to the Malaysia Airlines travel advisory for the latest updates.