Temporary Suspension of ERL Services From 4 April 2020
Express Rail Link (ERL) will be temporarily suspending all its rail services including KLIA Ekspres Airport Transfer, effective Saturday, 4 April 2020 for the duration of the current Movement Control Order (MCO) extended period. For more information, click here.
KLIA Ekspres Airport Transfer
The Fastest Airport Transfer in Kuala Lumpur where it takes only 28 minutes non-stop premium train ride from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and 33 minutes from (KLIA2) to KL Sentral Station or vice versa with complimentary onboard WiFi access.
The KLIA Ekspres ticket is available for purchase during your online booking process or at our online manage booking option.
Additionally, you can check-in your Malaysia Airlines flight at our KL Sentral Station check-in facility offered exclusively to KLIA Ekspres passengers.
KL Sentral – KLIA/KLIA2
Airport (KLIA & KLIA2) to city (KL Sentral Station)
City (KL Sentral Station) to airport (KLIA & KLIA2)
- Every 15 minutes during peak hours: Sun to Fri 06:00-09:00 hrs, 16:00-22:00 hrs (approximate)
- Every 20 minutes during off-peak hours: Sun to Fri 05:00-06:00 hrs, 09:00-16:00 hrs, 22:00-00:00 hrs (approximate); Sat all day
- Every 30 minutes after midnight
Terms and conditions:
- Tickets are valid for travel on KLIA Ekspres from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA/KLIA2) to KL Sentral Station and vice versa only.
- Customer can purchase up to six (6) months in advance.
- KLIA Ekspres tickets purchased on Malaysia Airlines website will be delivered to your email address within 24 hours
- Ticket validity:
- Valid within one (1) month from the selected travel date
- No date change, refund or revalidation is allowed for ticket purchased.
- Express Rail Link Sdn Bhd (ERL), the operator of KLIA Ekspres, is the sole provider of all train services and/or goods. The ticketing is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and also to the terms and conditions specified in ERL’s Conditions of Carriage. A copy of ERL’s Conditions of Carriage is available at its ticket counters and on www.KLIAekspres.com. By purchasing our services and/or goods, customers agree to abide by ERL’s Conditions of Carriage.