MHfeedback has now been rebranded as MHassistant, which offers additional features to enhance your travel experience.
Share your experience with Malaysia Airlines immediately and anonymously with MHassistant.
With the mobile app, you can share your feedback, rate our services or upload photos of areas that require improvement. Through artificial intelligence (AI) cognitive services, the images and comments submitted are classified and analyzed for sentiment and immediately directed to the responsible service unit.
MHassistant is available for Android and iOS devices.
Who can access this application?
This app is available for all Malaysia Airlines customers.
How do I download this app?
You can install the app from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mh-feedback/id1310268109?ls=1&mt=8
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.malaysiaairlines.mhfeedback
When can I expect a response to my feedback?
Unfortunately, the MHassistant app only collects immediate feedback and does not have the capacity to reply to customers complaints. Customers will still need to write in to [email protected] to channel your complaint.
How do I start sending in my feedback?
- Launch the app and click ‘no’ if there is no QR code around you.
- Swipe the images to pick the touchpoints that is relevant to your experience.
- Key in your flight number and rate your experience.
- Type in your feedback and/ or snap a photo of the area you wish the airline would improve.
- Click submit.
I cannot launch my camera to take a photo within the app. How can I fix this?
Please ensure that you have allowed the app to access your camera.
- Android : Settings > Apps > App permission > From here, you'll get a list of all the sensors, information, and other features of your phone that apps can access. (Depending on your device, this may look different).
- Apple : Settings > MHassistant > Allow MHassistant to access > Camera
Can I request for a refund via MHassistant?
Unfortunately, this app only collects feedback. For refunds and other complaints, please write in to [email protected]
I can’t seem to send my feedback. What do I do?
This is likely due to poor Internet connectivity. Try restarting the application.
If customers need further clarification, who should they see?
Check-in counter to refer to Duty Manager/Station Manager at the airport. Cabin crew to refer to the In-flight supervisor.