Browser outdated: Flight search is not supported in IE version 10 or lesser. Please visit malaysiaairlines.com with supported browser.
Browser update: Please use Microsoft edge for better experience.
Wi-Fi on board
Use your mobile device to stay in touch with your business
or loved ones en route to your destination with MHConnect.
Wi-Fi data plans
MHConnect packages offered are applicable to Business Suite, Business Class and Economy Class. You can make your purchase onboard with cash or credit card.
For instant messaging only - excludes voice messaging and video.
For light usage only. Best suited for instant messaging and for use with apps.
Ideal for business travellers. Heavy video streaming not encouraged.
- Please be advised that MHConnect is available on all our A350 aircraft and we are progressively expanding the service to our A330 aircraft as well.
- Wi-Fi service is available on-board after a pop up message appears on the In-flight entertainment screen after take off.
- We recommend that the auto-update feature and application running on the background of your device is disabled before connecting.
- Please note that the internet connection speed and capacity in the cabin differs from on ground.
- Malaysia Airlines does not guarantee that connectivity services will be fault-free and may be suspended during the flight for security or other reasons.
- Malaysia Airlines shall not be held responsible for any loss of data or damage to passenger’s devices. Refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Please be reminded to register on-board before accessing MHconnect Wi-Fi as any unused data can be carried forward to your next flight up till a maximum of 30 days.
- Please read our MHConnect “Terms & Conditions”.