Temporary Closure of Malaysia Airlines’ Lounges
Effectively immediately, Malaysia Airlines will temporarily close its lounges at the following locations:
- Satellite Golden Lounge, KL International Airport
- Regional Golden Lounge, KL International Airport
- Domestic Golden Lounge, KL International Airport
- Golden Lounge, Kuching International Airport
- Golden Lounge, Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- Golden Lounge, London Heathrow Airport
This decision was made with the aim of mitigating the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic globally across our operations.
The safety and comfort of our guests and employees are of our utmost priority during this difficult time.
Additionally, due to the significant reduction in air travel and passenger traffic coupled with government restrictions in multiple nations worldwide, some of our third-party lounge providers at various airports will also temporarily close.
We regret any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.
Last updated 26 March 2020, 2030hrs (GMT+8)