Browser outdated: Flight search is not supported in IE version 10 or lesser. Please visit malaysiaairlines.com with supported browser.
Browser update: Please use Microsoft edge for better experience.
Entry Restrictions to Europe & United Kingdom
Updated as at 21st January 2021
Category of Passengers Allowed Entry
- Passengers may refer to www.gov.uk for the latest list of countries not affected by the travel ban into the United Kingdom.
Travel Procedures & Quarantine Order
- Passengers must provide negative Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) COVID test results taken within three (3) days before departure, effective 0400 (GMT) 18th January 2020. Children under 11 years and under are exempted. Please refer here for information.
- The test certificate must be in either English, French and Spanish language from the outset. The certificate can be presented via hard copy or digital means. Failure to produce the test certificate will result in passengers facing a £500 penalty for non-compliance or will be denied from boarding.
- Passengers are required to complete the Passenger Locator Form before their arrival into the UK here or scan the QR Code below for quick access to the form, with the electronic receipt presented during check-in. Failure to submit a completed Passenger Locator Form upon request by the UK Border Force is punishable by a fixed penalty notice.
- Passengers arriving from non-Travel Corridor countries will be required to undergo a mandatory 10-day self-isolation and have the option to take the COVID-19 test with a private test provider to terminate the self-isolation after a minimum of 5 days, except for those arriving from South Africa after 24th December 2020. (Note: Even when a passenger is exempted from self-isolation, they will still need to follow the restrictions that apply in the area.)
- Passengers will need to self-isolate within the ten days before arriving in the UK if they have visited or made a transit stop in a country, territory or island that is not on the travel corridor list. The duration will depend on when passengers visited or made a transit stop in a non-exempt country, territory or island.
- If passengers are unable to self-isolate independently, the UK government will help arrange for accommodation whereby visitors must bear the cost of self-isolation at their own expense. Non-British citizens may be denied entry if they refuse to comply with the regulation.
- Visitors are encouraged to download the NHS COVID-19 mobile app at the border and use it for the duration of their stay in the UK.
- More details can be found on -
Last updated 21 January 2021, 1430hrs (GMT+8)