Entry Restrictions to Indonesia
The Indonesian government has extended entry ban on all foreign visitors from entering and transiting in the country until 1 June 2020
Only following passengers will be allowed entry into Indonesia.
- Indonesia nationals
- Permanent Resident Card(KITAP) and Temporary Resident Card (KITAS) Holder.
- Diplomatic Visa Holder and Official Visa Holder.
- Holder of Diplomatic Residence Permit and Official Residence Permit.
- Medical Aids and Personnel (Humanitarian Purpose).
- Visitors or Travellers working at the National Strategic Project.
Last updated 28 April 2020, 1100hrs (GMT+8)