Browser outdated: Flight search is not supported in IE version 10 or lesser. Please visit malaysiaairlines.com with supported browser.
Browser update: Please use Microsoft edge for better experience.
Special Dietary Meal
Special diet? We will take care of it.
Whatever your religious, medical and dietary needs are, we offer special dietary meals to suit. Rest assured that all meals served on our flights are halal-certified and prepared in strict compliance to halal requirements.
- Our special dietary meals are offered on selected flights only.
- Our special dietary meals are complimentary to all our passengers. To view the types of special meals available, please refer to our Terms & Conditions page.
- You may place your order anytime from the time of booking up until 24 hours prior to your flight departure through our website, mobile app, or contact centre.
- Meals served on board all Malaysia Airlines operated flights are prepared in accordance with Malaysia and International Halal standards, as such there is no need to request for Muslim meals. However, if you are a Muslim passenger flying with one of our codeshare partners, you are advised to request for Muslim Meals (MOML).
- In-flight meals are not guaranteed to be allergen-free. Please refer to the Health and Medical guide for more information.
- There is a limited selection of dietary meals on our routes within Malaysia. Special dietary meals available are Vegetarian Vegan Meals, Vegetarian Oriental Meals, Vegetarian Hindu Meals, Gluten Intolerant Meals, Diabetic Meals, Baby Meals and Child Meals.
- Kosher Meals (KSML) are currently unavailable on our flights until further notice.