Browser outdated: Flight search is not supported in IE version 10 or lesser. Please visit malaysiaairlines.com with supported browser.
Browser update: Please use Microsoft edge for better experience.
Flight search is not supported in IE version 10 or lesser. Please visit malaysiaairlines.com with supported browser.
Please use Microsoft edge for better experience.
Travel Advisory for Passengers Departing to/from LHR from 31 Mar – 9 Apr 2023
Due to a confirmed strike which is scheduled to take place at London Heathrow Airport (LHR) from 31 March to 9 April 2023, Malaysia Airlines wishes to remind passengers departing to/from LHR to be mindful of the following travel procedures to ensure a smooth arrival and departure at LHR during this period:
- Passengers are advised to be at LHR no earlier than three (3) hours before their scheduled departure time.
- Passengers are only allowed to travel through LHR security with two (2) hand baggage items (carry-on baggage). Handbags and laptop bags count as one (1) piece of hand baggage.
- Passengers must place all hand luggage's liquid items in a separate and see-through bag (max size 100ml) to expedite the security check. All large electricals must be removed and placed in a separate tray.
- Passengers must ensure all travel documents such as passport, visa and etc. are valid and in order for verification purposes.
- For more information, please visit https://www.heathrow.com/customer-support/faq/industrial-action
All Malaysia Airlines flights are currently on schedule, however, passengers are advised to check their flight status on the Malaysia Airlines' website for any changes. Passengers are also urged to update their contact details via ‘Manage My Booking’ on Malaysia Airlines’ website to receive timely updates via email and SMS.