Terms and Conditions:
- Available for window, aisle, standard, emergency exit, extra legroom (A330 and A350 aircraft) and upper deck (A380 aircraft) seats.
- Available for Malaysian domestic and international markets.
- Seat selection is not available for MASwings connecting flights and code share flights.
- Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Price quoted will be equivalent to local currency for all foreign currencies.
- Not available for passengers with disabilities/special needs, children travelling alone, group bookings (more than 9 persons), and facility seats such as infant or bassinet seats.
- Seat selection fee is vary depending on flight route. Malaysia Airlines reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
- Passengers travelling on Emergency Exit Seats are subject to flight safety guidelines with the following criteria:
- At least 18 years of age at the commencement of the journey.
- Children either accompanied or unaccompanied by adults are strictly not permitted to select and to be allocated at this row
- Fully able-bodied and capable of operating or assisting with the operation of the exit doors. Persons with reduced mobility or any disability, whether profound or partial, and persons using portable oxygen or any other medical equipment are ineligible because they may endanger themselves or others.
- Able to follow the safety instructions.
- In good health at the time of check-in, boarding, and during the flight.
- Not carrying infants or using an infant seat belt. Not in any stage of pregnancy.
- Not under the influence of any intoxicating substance at check-in, boarding, and during the flight.
- Does not require an extension seat belt because of large body size.
- Able to understand and converse in Bahasa Malaysia or English
- Able to understand the illustration illustrated on the Safety Information Card
Malaysia Airlines reserves the right to;
- Re-assign the seat to passengers who do not meet any one of the above safety criteria. Fees paid are non-refundable except for journeys originating from India which is subjected to the National Civil Aviation Policy 2016.
- Block off selected seats.
- Seats can be changed for operational, safety or security reasons, even after boarding the aircraft.
- Paid seats are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Terms and Conditions apply.