Wi-Fi on board
Use your mobile device to stay in touch with your business
or loved ones en route to your destination with MHConnect.
Wi-Fi data plans
MHConnect packages offered are applicable to First Class, Business Class and Economy Class. You can make your purchase onboard with cash or credit card.
For instant messaging only - excludes voice messaging and video.
For light usage only. Best suited for instant messaging and for use with apps.
Ideal for business travellers. Heavy video streaming not encouraged.
- Please note that MHConnect is available on the A350 only.
- You can connect to the Wi-Fi service on board once you reach 10,000 feet.
- We recommend that the auto-update feature and application running on the background of your device is disabled before connecting.
- Please note that the internet connection speed and capacity in the cabin differs from on ground.
- Malaysia Airlines does not guarantee that connectivity services will be fault-free and may be suspended during the flight for security or other reasons.
- Malaysia Airlines shall not be held responsible for any loss of data or damage to passenger’s devices. Refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis.