MHexplorer has extended the age range for travellers
Previously, MHexplorer was only exclusive for students aged 18 - 26. Now, we have extended the age range not just for students from 13 - 26 but for teachers and academicians as well (up to 60 years old who are actively working in schools and higher education institution in Malaysia). Through MHexplorer, eligible members will be able to gain access to special privileges catered just for them. Join now and discover new experiences in all destinations on the MH network.
Special discount on hotel partnership with Expedia
Special discount when you book your ride with Grab
Hotlink Postpaid Flex:
Sign up with Hotlink Postpaid Flex Plus plan and receive a savings of RM120
Additional 10kg baggage
Frequent Flyer Programme:
Enrich Miles for Student Travel Programme
Complimentary Date Change:
One (1) date change allowed (Complimentary date change on admin fee, fare different shall apply)
1. MHexplorer programme is open to :
- Malaysian students from 13-17 years of age will only need to provide a copy of their Identification Card (IC)
- All Student 18-26 years of age or teachers and academicians aged up to 60 years old who are actively working in schools and higher education institution in Malaysia will need to provide a confirmation letter or a valid student/academician ID.
2. MHexplorer fares are available for outbound travel originating from all MH-operated flights: excluding codeshare flights to/from Jeddah and Madinah.
3. Bookings may only be made on www.malaysiaairlines.com/MHexplorer by MHexplorer members.
4. Bookings made through this program shall be classified under passenger type STUDENT.
5. Acceptable method of payment is Debit/Credit card only.
6. Applications shall be processed in fourteen (14) working days.
7. Malaysia Airlines reserves the right to approve or reject any application for this program.
8. Malaysia Airlines reserves the right to cancel booking or deny boarding if any abuse of the program or fraudulent being detected.
9. Other fare conditions and rules apply.
1. Subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions and compliance with the Key Points above, the Coupon may be applied to hotel-only bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online via MH Explorer portal (“Expedia Site”) using a credit or debit card issued in Malaysia. (“Eligible Cards”). Eligible Cards must be used for payment to utilise the Coupon. The Coupon can only be used for pre-pay bookings and cannot be redeemed against bookings which are paid at the destination.
2. The Coupon cannot be redeemed against bookings which are not for Eligible Hotels. An “Eligible Hotel” refers to a hotel labelled “Expedia Rate” which is not on the exclusion list in https://www.expedia.com.my/p/corporate/coupon-exclude-hotels (“Exclusion List”) and for which payment is made at the time of booking to Expedia. The Exclusion List may be amended from time to time without prior notice. Coupon value: 10% discount for international hotels and 8% discount for Malaysia hotels (“Discount”).
3. The Coupon entitles you to the Discount off the price of the relevant travel reservation before the application of any taxes, tax recovery charges, applicable fees or additional costs.
4. The Coupon cannot be redeemed against taxes, tax recovery charges, supplier fees, cancellation or change fees/penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
5. The Coupon is valid only for the Redemption Period, for travel during the Travel Period, when booked on the Expedia Site only, and not on any other Expedia sites.
6. Usual booking terms and conditions apply (see http://www.expedia.com.my/p/corporate/termsofuse and all bookings are subject to availability.
7. Only one Coupon per transaction may be used. In a multiple-room hotel booking, the Discount will be applied to only one room.
8. The Coupon may not be used or combined with other coupons, promotions or special offers.
9. The Coupon cannot be used for any booking previously made. It will be deemed fully redeemed once a qualifying booking has been made. The Coupon has no cash value and no refunds or cash alternative will be offered. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the purchase amount is less than the Discount. The Coupon may not be re-used, even in the event that you change or cancel the booking.
10. The Coupon is void where prohibited by law and may only be used by legal residents of Malaysia aged 18 and over.
11. The Coupon may not be used by employees of Expedia group companies or any other person professionally connected with this offer including, without limitation, travel agency affiliate program partners.
12. Improper use of the Coupon by you including, but not limited to, publication or selling of the Coupon is prohibited, will result in the voiding of the Coupon, and may constitute fraud.
13. This Coupon may not be transferred or sold. Coupon obtained through unauthorized channels, mutilated, altered, copied, forged, damaged, manipulated, or tampered with in any way will be deemed void.
14. If Expedia becomes aware, or has reason to suspect (in Expedia’s reasonable opinion), that a customer: (a) made multiple bookings on the Expedia Site using the Coupon with a view to re-selling any accommodation; or (b) otherwise engaged in conduct which impacts on the fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this offer, Expedia may, in its absolute discretion, cancel all bookings made by the customer using the Coupon without giving any reasons thereon.
15. For avoidance of doubt, this Coupon can only be used by a customer making a booking directly on the Expedia Site, and cannot be used through or by a third-party travel agent or intermediary.
16. Expedia reserves the right to vary conditions of use of the Coupon or to withdraw the Coupon at any time. Expedia's decision is final in all matters relating to this offer.
17. Terms and conditions of this Coupon are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Expedia. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
18. In the event of inconsistency between the English language version and any other language translations, the English language version shall prevail.
19. This Coupon is offered by AAE Travel Pte Ltd (Company Registration Number 201113337M), a corporation incorporated under the laws of Singapore (“Expedia”) having its registered office at 8 Marina Boulevard #05-02, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 1, Singapore 018981.
1. This code only for MHexplorer member that has purchased ticket via MHexplorer portal to/from all cities in Malaysia covered by Grab from 15 April 2019 – 14 April 2020 and the voucher code need to be redeemed before first outbound of the purchased flight.
2. This promotion is only valid for GrabPay payments only.
3. If the fare is less than the promo amount, there will be no reimbursement of the fare difference. If the fare is more than promo amount, the additional fare amount will be charged to the Grab user.
4. A cancelled booking (either by passenger or driver) nullifies the promo entry.
5. The promotion discount is only successfully redeemed once a relevant in-app message is received (after successfully being allocated a car by the system).
6. All bookings must be made via the Grab App.
7. Not valid with advance bookings.
8. Not valid with other promotions.
9. Monthly capped at 1000 rides only.
To register your interest, please follow the 3 easy steps below:
1. Sign up or login to your MHexplorer account.
2. In the Home Page, look for “Hotlink Postpaid Flex” promo banner and tap on “Sign Up Now”.
3. Fill in your contact details and you’ll be contacted within 7 working days to complete the sign up process.
Hotlink Postpaid Flex MHexplorer Promotion (“Promotion”) Terms & Condition [Version: 23 April 2019]
1. Hotlink Postpaid Flex offers the convenience of postpaid and control of prepaid, with flexible Internet plans on the No.1 4G network.
2. The standard Hotlink Postpaid Flex Plus plan offers the best value with 10GB high-speed Internet and Unlimited Calls & Text to all networks for RM60 per month.
3. The Promotion: If you are a MHexplorer member, sign up with Hotlink Postpaid Flex Plus plan and receive a RM10 rebate per month for 12 months.
4. You: MHexplorer members signing up for the Promotion.
5. Promotion Availability: 24 April 2019 until further notice.
6. This Promotion shall only apply if you subscribe to the Hotlink Postpaid Flex Plus plan (“Plan”).
7. By subscribing to this Promotion, you will receive a RM10 rebate per month for 12 months on the Plan.
8. This Promotion and use of the Service(s) is subject to the General Terms & Conditions (“GTC”), Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”), Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all www.maxis.com.my/FUP and www.maxis.com.my/tnc/personal
9. Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
10. Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC and Summary Terms and Conditions (“STC”), shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC.
11. We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC, Promotion, Plan and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. You accept you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the Plan(s) and Service(s) at www.maxis.com.my/tnc/personal, including changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Service(s) and/or Plan(s) (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of Services and/or Plan(s)) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions/changes, you will terminate the Plan(s) and/or the use of the Services by giving us notice within 28 days from the Effective Date failing which you are assumed to have accepted the changes.
12. This Promotion is exclusive for MHexplorer members only.
13. You must be a Malaysian and be at least 18 years old.
14. This promotion is only eligible for new subscriptions to the Plan. If you change the Plan or take-up a device contract, the RM10 rebate will be removed.
15. Upon successful subscription to the Plan and Promotion, you will receive a RM10 rebate per month for 12 months.
16. Upon expiry or termination of the Plan, the RM10 rebate will be removed and you will be charged the standard and usual monthly rate for the Plan.
17. The commencement of the RM10 rebate will be subject to your bill cycle, which means the RM10 rebate may only be reflected in your bill from the second month onwards.
18. You will be contacted within 7 working days from your registration of interest.
19. Maxis will attempt to contact you up to three (3) times for this Promotion.
Unlimited Minutes and SMS
20. You acknowledge and accept, for the voice & SMS' allocated with the Plan(s) that the unlimited minutes and SMS':
a. Applies to domestic mobile/fixed ON-net usage (Maxis to Maxis calls and SMS’) & OFF-net usage (calls and SMS’ from Maxis to other Service Provider) for the Plan (excluding, video calls, calls to numbers with special charges e.g. 1-300/1-700/600, 121, TM100, 1MOCC, 02-prefix numbers for IDD calls to Singapore & 080-prefix numbers for border calls to Brunei).
b. are for standard person-to-person calls or texts and not for any commercial and/or non-personal usage;
c. is NOT meant for multiple simultaneous calling, conference calling (unless you are subscribed to the conference calling service with Maxis), re-supply, call centre usage, telemarketing, bulk messaging, application-to-person communication, continuously call forwarding, auto-dialing, machine-to-machine communication (including by using your SIM card in any other devices), Cellular Trunking Units (CTUs), or any other activity we consider to be non-standard usage.
21. The rates outlined in the Plan(s) structure (as per the Appendix) do not account for usages while on an overseas roaming network. Whilst roaming overseas, the prevailing data roaming charges at https://www.maxis.com.my/en/personal/services/addons/idd-and-roaming/international-roaming.html apply.
Things we may do to the Service(s)
22. We reserve the rights at any time, without being liable to you or any third party, to interrupt, bar, suspend, restrict the Service(s) for such time as we see fit or terminate, discontinue or disconnect the Service(s) if your usage:
a. Shows excessive usage or placing unusual burdens on our Network;
b. Is for unlawful activities or for suspected fraudulent activities;
c. Is not in accordance with the Maxis Fair Usage Policy (at www.maxis.com.my/FUP); or
d. Is for commercial/non-personal purposes.
Mobile Internet Package Allocation
23. For data allocated with the Plan(s), you acknowledge and accept:
a. You will experience data browsing at reduced speeds and with no EXCESS charges if any usage exceeds the allocated mobile internet;
b. The mobile internet package allocated within the Plan(s) is exclusively for domestic usage only;
24. Subject to our GTC, a principal line holder may at any time terminate the Plan(s) as follows:
a. by calling our customer care line at 1-800-82-1123 or dial 123 from your mobile; or
by walking into our Maxis Centres listed on www.hotlink.com.my
MHholidays is operated by TUI International Holiday (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 1275784-T., Licence No. KPK/LN9082), B1-26-6, SOHO [email protected], No. 20 Jalan Perak, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan. This website is provided solely to assist customers in gathering travel information, determining the availability of travel-related goods and services, doing legitimate reservations or otherwise transacting business with travel suppliers, and for no other purposes. The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “TUI” refer to TUI International Holiday (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. The term “you” refers to the customer visiting the Website and/or booking a reservation through us on this
only be used by customers who have first read these General Terms and Conditions and accepted them unconditionally by clicking on the appropriate box provided for the purpose. It is not possible to proceed with the booking process without this acceptance. Customers undertake to fulfil the obligations contained within these terms and conditions. The agreement between Customers and TUI comes into force as soon as TUI provides written confirmation of a booking to Customers by email. Customers should save and/or print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference when making a booking.
Price and Payments
The default currency on the website is Malaysia Ringgit (MYR). Payment through the payment gateway will be processed and charged in Malaysia Ringgit. Prices in other currencies are indicative and subject to exchange rate charged by your bank plus any transaction fee determined by the bank or other agency processing the transaction. This means the amount listed on your credit or debit card statement may be a different figure than the figure shown when making your reservations on this website. If you have any questions about these fees or any exchange rate applied to your booking, please contact your bank.
Name in Reservations
Reservations must be booked in the guest's name as it is displayed on passport. Name changes are generally not allowed. Guest will be asked for passport or ID at time of check-in. If the name on the reservations and the passenger's passport/ID do not match, the guest will be required to make a new reservation.
Confirmation of a booking includes the essential elements such as the description of the service booked and the price, will be sent to the customer by email. If the customer does not receive a confirmation email after 24 hours of placing the booking, he/she should contact the customer support team.
It is expressly agreed that data stored in the information systems of TUI and/or its suppliers shall constitute proof with respect to the bookings made by the customer. Data stored in computers or electronic media are valid proof and shall therefore be acceptable under the same conditions and with the same evidential value as a physical written document.
Travel, Tour & Holiday Packages
Your booking is confirmed after full payment of the package price is received by us and a booking reference number and your ticket(s) are issued as stated in booking confirmation email sent by us.
For cancellation, changes, and refunds, please read carefully the respective chapters of the Terms & Conditions.
Taxes and surcharges are generally included in the ticket price. There may be exceptions where tax must be paid locally upon check-in as required by local regulators and authorities.
If your trip involves any international destinations, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have the relevant visa or transit visa and travel with a passport with validity of at least 6 months, and that you comply with all immigration requirements.
Flight times may change at the discretion of the airline. It is important to reconfirm your flight departure times and terminal with the airline at least 24 hours before departure.
Fees may be charged by airlines for services such as golf sets, preferred seat selection, baggage handling, excess baggage or wheelchair services. Please note that fees are determined and charged by the airline and may vary anytime.
All passengers are subjected to the applicable flight fare rules and restrictions in accordance to the flight tickets purchased and flight times shown as local times.
In the event you fail to show up for your flight or fail to check-in the hotel booked in the package, the booking will lapse and not be substitutable for other hotels, or refunded, nor any credit given for any unused portion of the package and cannot be used for future purchases.
All packages confirmed are subject to TUI Malaysia Terms and Conditions, airline General Conditions of Carriage and the respective hotel policies and Terms and Conditions.
Packages purchased do not include any transfer to/ from the arrival airport to the hotel, ferry connection or any connection (unless otherwise specified in the package details) and TUI Malaysia is not responsible for such onward transfer, or any consequential disruption or expenses or losses howsoever caused.
At time of booking, all special requests including but not limited to non-smoking rooms / adjoining /interconnecting / disabled room will be made known to the hotel. These are subject to availability and at the discretion of the hotel.
The airlines and hotels may refuse carriage or acceptance of you, your guests or your baggage if, in the exercise of our reasonable discretion, we determine either that the payment of your package is fraudulent, or the booking of your package has been done fraudulently, unlawfully or has been purchased from a person not authorised by TUI Malaysia.
Cancellation to reservations must be made directly with the TUI by contacting TUI Customer Care.
In the event of cancellation or partial cancellation of a booking by the customer, charges may be imposed by the applicable suppliers. Where a cancellation affects more than one person on the booking, any applicable cancellation charge will be applied in respect of each person on the booking.
A fee may be imposed by the applicable supplier in the event of a cancellation to a booking.
If the customer does not present himself/herself at the departure of the trip, refunds will only be due to the customer in line with the rules and restrictions of the applicable suppliers as notified in the booking process.
We reserve the right to cancel your booking if payment is deemed to be suspicious by the bank or if full payment is not received in a timely fashion. TUI administration fee of RM 50.00 will apply in addition to any fees imposed by the supplier.
Change of Booking
No changes are allowed for a booking, e.g. changes of name of passengers travelling, dates of trips, origins, destinations, flights, accommodations are not allowed.
In the event of a refund to the customer after the above deductions, the relevant amounts will be transferred back by the party of the payment card used to make the original booking. Any booking charges applied will not be eligible for reimbursement. Customers should note that refunds may take up to 6 months.
Contact and Customer Care
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +60 15 46 0000 44
Mail: TUI International Holiday (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
B1-26-6, SOHO [email protected]
No. 20 Jalan Perak,
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Air Transport Terms and Conditions
The customer is responsible for complying with the instructions of the airline and/or tour operator, with respect to flight check-in times. In particular, the customer acknowledges and agrees that:
Airlines reserve the right to cancel or change schedules without notice. Schedules shown are based on expected flying times as indicated by the airlines. Because weather and other factors may affect operating conditions, departures and arrivals cannot be guaranteed nor are the responsibility of TUI.
TUI, has no control over the allocation of seats on any air transport, even if pre-booked with the airline,and does not guarantee that specific seats will be available on departure.
TUI, has no control over any indications of the hours spent flying which are provided by the supplier of the relevant air transport and are given for guidance only and are subject to alteration and confirmation.
It is the customer's responsibility to confirm his / her return flight in accordance with the requirements of the supplier of the relevant air transport.
If Customer books a return journey and does not use the outward flight, the airline may cancel the return flight without refund. This also applies if the return flight is not taken and insofar as the travel is not taken at all. The Customer must use flight coupons in sequence.
In the case of special or charter flights, the name of the airline, the flight schedule, the aircraft type,the itinerary and possible intermediate stops are only given as an indication of the outward and return flights in the trip. In accordance with a supplier's rules and restrictions, these flights, aircraft types and flight numbers can be subject to change, and can be moved by up to 24 hours, even after confirmation.
Additional charges may be imposed by airlines for meals, luggage, seat selection, etc.TUI is not responsible for such charges and charges may be amended by airlines at any time.
The customer must comply with all air transport supplier's rules and restrictions on the carriage of pregnant women.
Airlines reserve the right to assess additional charges that could include an additional ticket purchase for passengers who may be too large to comfortably sit in one seat.
The customer must comply with the air transport supplier's rules and restrictions on the carriage of children and that children older than 2 years on the return date must have a return ticket at a child fare for both the outbound and inbound flights. Customers who do not comply with this will not be eligible for a refund of any seat charges incurred during travel. Children under 2 years will not be allocated their own seat in the aircraft, unless a child fare has been booked for them. Unaccompanied children under 14 will only be carried in accordance with the air transport Supplier's Rules and Restrictions.
Combined One-Way Tickets
TUI may offer customers the opportunity to book a combination of two one-way tickets instead of a roundtrip ticket. Combined one-way tickets may provide a greater choice of flights, are often cheaper and can be combined on the same airline or on different airlines.
Unlike roundtrip tickets, each one-way ticket is subject to its own rules, restrictions, and fees. If one of these flights is affected by an airline change (e.g. cancellation or rescheduling) that causes acustomer to make changes to the other flight, the customer will be responsible for any fees incurredfor making changes to the unaffected flight.
Administrative and Health Regulations
You are responsible for ensuring that you meet foreign entry requirements and that your travel documents, such as passports and visas (transit, business, tourist, and otherwise), are in order and any other foreign entry requirements are met. TUI has no special knowledge regarding foreign entry requirements or travel documents. We urge customers to review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements, and advisories issued by the relevant governments prior to booking travel to international destinations.
The flight routes offered may include special fares which offer the best price, but do not necessarily take the most direct route. Some itineraries require a change of aircraft in-route. A flight that is described as direct is one where there is no need to change aircraft during the journey, however, stops may be made in-route for re-fuelling or to let passengers on and/or off. Details of any stops will be given during the booking process and are clearly identified both on the Website and on a Customer's email confirmation. Frequent flyer miles may not be used when booking flights through the website.
Airlines reserve the right to assess an additional charge at the time of check in for additional pieces of luggage, overweight or for non-standard luggage. Examples of non-standard luggage include, but are not limited to the following: Sporting goods and equipment (e.g. golf clubs and skis), Tools, Musical instrument cases, Trunks, Large portfolios, Boxes, Car seats, Animal carriers (animal handling charge may apply)
An electronic ticket is a ticket with no physical form. When using this type of ticket, the Customer must go to the check-in desk of the airline concerned and show a valid travel document (passport, visa, identity card, etc.) in order to obtain his / her boarding card. The Customer must strictly observe the times for checking in.
Customers are advised that in some cases flights booked with one airline may be operated by another airline (codeshare or wet lease) – advance seat reservations, online check-in, earning & burning of frequent flyer miles may not be available for these flights. Denied Boarding Compensation If an airline cancels or delays a flight, is unable to provide previously confirmed space, fails to stop at a Customer's stop-over or destination point, or causes a Customer to miss a connecting flight on which a Customer holds a reservation, the Customer may be entitled to certain remedies from the airline.
Accommodation may be offered separately or as part of a package holiday. The services are subject to the rules and restrictions of the suppliers offering the accommodation which will be made available before booking. The rules and restrictions may include restrictions on and/or charges for cancellation and/or changes imposed by the suppliers.
All hotel bookings will require that a customer's credit card is charged for the full payment upon reservation. Prices shown on the website do not include any fees or charges for optional supplements, including minibar snacks or telephone calls.
If a customer does not show for the first night of the reservation and plans to check-in for subsequent nights in the reservation, the customer must confirm the reservation changes with TUI no later than the original date of check-in to prevent cancellation of the whole reservation. If the customer does not confirm the reservation changes with TUI the whole reservation may be cancelled, and refunds will only be due to the customer in line with the rules and restrictions of the applicable supplier as notified in the booking process.
Any customer who does not cancel or change their reservation before the cancellation policy period applicable to the hotel which varies by hotel prior to the date of arrival will be subject to the charges shown in the rules and restrictions for the hotel reservation. Customers should note that some hoteldo not permit changes to or cancellations of reservations after they are made, and these restrictions are shown in the rules and restrictions for the hotel reservation.
Use of Rooms
The customer is reminded that, in general, rooms are only available from 1500 hours and must be vacated by 1100 hours, irrespective of the time of arrival or departure or the means of transport used.
Single rooms generally have one bed and a supplement is often payable for these rooms. Double rooms usually have either two single beds or one double bed.
Accommodation Star Ratings
Star ratings is only a general guide. You should be aware that these are not necessarily the official local rating and that standards can vary between hotels and accommodation of the same class in different countries, and even in the same country. Different countries have different standards; a 3-star hotel in one country is not necessarily equivalent to a 3-star hotel in another.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that property images and descriptions of amenities and facilities displayed on TUI are an accurate and up to date representation of the properties, we cannot guarantee this always to be the case as we obtain this information from our Travel Suppliers. The images and information are provided to give a general 'feel' for the hotel.
Images of room types do not necessarily represent the bed configuration of the room being purchased. For example, a triple room in North America may consist of one double bed and one single bed or a double room in Austria may consist of two single beds. Also, there may be an additional charge for extra beds or cots.
It is possible that, from time to time activities offered by the suppliers that are shown in the description of the accommodation on the Website are cancelled, for example as a result of weather conditions or other reasons beyond the supplier's reasonable control, during out-of-season stays, or if the required number of participants for the activity is not achieved.
Where sightseeing is concerned, the sequence of the various tourist attractions is shown only as an indication. This can be changed by the suppliers.
If meals are part of an accommodation package, the number of meals depends on the number of overnight stays. Full board normally includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. Half board normally includes breakfast and either lunch or dinner, depending on the package. Accommodation which includes main meals generally commence with dinner on the day of arrival at the hotel and terminate with breakfast (on half board) or lunch (on full board) on the day of departure. If one or more meals cannot be taken, no refunds will be made.
The customer is reminded that, unless specified otherwise on the website, drinks are not included with meals. If drinking water is not available, the customer will bear the cost of buying it himself/herself.
Parents are advised to bring special food for their baby with them, as this is not always available locally.
The local authorities in certain countries may impose additional taxes (tourist tax, etc), which generally must be paid locally. The Customer is exclusively responsible for paying such additional taxes. The amount of taxes can change between booking and stay dates. If taxes have increased as at your stay date, you will be liable to pay taxes at the new higher rate.
The prices on the website do not include travel insurance. The Customer is therefore advised to take out insurance that covers the consequences of certain cases of cancellation and that also provides cover for certain special risks such as the cost of repatriation in the event of an accident or illness. It is the Customer's responsibility to ensure any insurance policy taken out is adequate to cover their requirements.
The risks covered by these policies, as well as the cost and the amount of cover, are shown on the Website only for the purpose of illustration. If a policy is bought, the insurer will send the policy to the Customer. Claims must be submitted directly to the insurance company in accordance with the terms and conditions of the policy.
Non-Malaysia residents may not be eligible to take out insurance cover offered on the website.
TRAVEL AGENT LIABILITY
The information, software, products, and services provided through TUI online may include inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Wholesalers, airlines, hotels and other suppliers providing travel or other services for TUI online are independent contractors and not agents or employees of TUI are not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom.
TUI have no liability and will make no refund or compensation in the event of any delay, cancellation. Overbooking, strike, force majeure, or other causes beyond their direct control and they have no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
In no event shall TUI and/or their respective suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, the use of the TUI online or with the delay or inability to use TUI online, or for any information, software, products, and services obtained through TUI or otherwise arising out of the use of TUI online, whether based on contract (including fundamental breach), tort, strict liability, or otherwise, even if TUI and/or their respective suppliers have been advised of the possibility of damages. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.