Student Travel Programme
MHexplorer allows students aged 18 – 26 the chance to travel the world. Each eligible student gains access to exclusive privileges catered just for them. Discover new experiences that can only be found at Malaysia Airlines destinations.
Special discount on hotel partnership with Expedia
Special discount when you book your ride with Grab
Hotlink Postpaid Flex:
Sign up with Hotlink Postpaid Flex Plus plan and receive a savings of RM120
Additional 10kg baggage
Frequent Flyer Programme:
Enrich Miles for Student Travel Programme
Complimentary Date Change:
One (1) date change allowed (Complimentary date change on admin fee, fare different shall apply)
- MHexplorer programme is open to students aged between 18 and 26 with valid student ID and Enrich membership.
- MHexplorer fares are available for outbound travel originating from Malaysia, Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Vietnam on MH-operated flights (excluding codeshare flights).
- MHexplorer not valid for flights to/from Jeddah and Madinah.
- Bookings may only be made on www.malaysiaairlines.com/MHexplorer by MHexplorer members.
- Complimentary date change on admin fee, fare different shall apply.
- Bookings made through this program shall be classified under passenger type STUDENT.
- Acceptable method of payment is Debit/Credit card only.
- Applications shall be processed in two (2) working days.
- Malaysia Airlines reserves the right to approve or reject any application for this program.
- Malaysia Airlines reserves the right to cancel booking or deny boarding if any abuse of the program or fraudulent being detected.
- Other fare conditions and rules apply.
1. Subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions and compliance with the Key Points above, the Coupon may be applied to hotel-only bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online via MH Explorer portal (“Expedia Site”) using a credit or debit card issued in Malaysia. (“Eligible Cards”). Eligible Cards must be used for payment to utilise the Coupon. The Coupon can only be used for pre-pay bookings and cannot be redeemed against bookings which are paid at the destination.
2. The Coupon cannot be redeemed against bookings which are not for Eligible Hotels. An “Eligible Hotel” refers to a hotel labelled “Expedia Rate” which is not on the exclusion list in https://www.expedia.com.my/p/corporate/coupon-exclude-hotels (“Exclusion List”) and for which payment is made at the time of booking to Expedia. The Exclusion List may be amended from time to time without prior notice.
- Coupon value: 10% discount for international hotels and 8% discount for Malaysia hotels (“Discount”).
- Redemption Period: 24 April 2019 - 18 Mar 2020 (“Redemption Period”).
- Travel Period: 24 April 2019 - 30 June 2020 (inclusive) (“Travel Period”).
3. The Coupon entitles you to the Discount off the price of the relevant travel reservation before the application of any taxes, tax recovery charges, applicable fees or additional costs.
4. The Coupon cannot be redeemed against taxes, tax recovery charges, supplier fees, cancellation or change fees/penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
5. The Coupon is valid only for the Redemption Period, for travel during the Travel Period, when booked on the Expedia Site only, and not on any other Expedia sites.
6. Usual booking terms and conditions apply (see http://www.expedia.com.my/p/corporate/termsofuse and all bookings are subject to availability.
7. Only one Coupon per transaction may be used. In a multiple-room hotel booking, the Discount will be applied to only one room.
8. The Coupon may not be used or combined with other coupons, promotions or special offers.
9. The Coupon cannot be used for any booking previously made. It will be deemed fully redeemed once a qualifying booking has been made. The Coupon has no cash value and no refunds or cash alternative will be offered. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the purchase amount is less than the Discount. The Coupon may not be re-used, even in the event that you change or cancel the booking.
10. The Coupon is void where prohibited by law and may only be used by legal residents of Malaysia aged 18 and over.
11. The Coupon may not be used by employees of Expedia group companies or any other person professionally connected with this offer including, without limitation, travel agency affiliate program partners.
12. Improper use of the Coupon by you including, but not limited to, publication or selling of the Coupon is prohibited, will result in the voiding of the Coupon, and may constitute fraud.
13. This Coupon may not be transferred or sold. Coupon obtained through unauthorized channels, mutilated, altered, copied, forged, damaged, manipulated, or tampered with in any way will be deemed void.
14. If Expedia becomes aware, or has reason to suspect (in Expedia’s reasonable opinion), that a customer: (a) made multiple bookings on the Expedia Site using the Coupon with a view to re-selling any accommodation; or (b) otherwise engaged in conduct which impacts on the fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this offer, Expedia may, in its absolute discretion, cancel all bookings made by the customer using the Coupon without giving any reasons thereon.
15. For avoidance of doubt, this Coupon can only be used by a customer making a booking directly on the Expedia Site, and cannot be used through or by a third-party travel agent or intermediary.
16. Expedia reserves the right to vary conditions of use of the Coupon or to withdraw the Coupon at any time. Expedia's decision is final in all matters relating to this offer.
17. Terms and conditions of this Coupon are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Expedia. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
18. In the event of inconsistency between the English language version and any other language translations, the English language version shall prevail.
19. This Coupon is offered by AAE Travel Pte Ltd (Company Registration Number 201113337M), a corporation incorporated under the laws of Singapore (“Expedia”) having its registered office at 8 Marina Boulevard #05-02, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 1, Singapore 018981.
1. This promotion is only valid for GrabCar pick up/drop off at selected airports in Malaysia.
2. This code only for MHexplorer member that has purchased ticket via MHexplorer portal to/from selected airports in Malaysia from 15 April 2019 – 14 April 2020.
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- Penang International Airport
- Senai International Airport
- Kuching International Airport
- Kota Kinabalu International Airport
3. This promotion is only valid for GrabPay payments only.
4. If the fare is less than the promo amount, there will be no reimbursement of the fare difference. If the fare is more than promo amount, the additional fare amount will be charged to the Grab user.
5. A cancelled booking (either by passenger or driver) nullifies the promo entry.
6. The promotion discount is only successfully redeemed once a relevant in-app message is received (after successfully being allocated a car by the system).
7. All bookings must be made via the Grab App.
8. Not valid with advance bookings.
9. Not valid with other promotions.
10. Monthly capped at 1000 rides only.
To register your interest, please follow the 3 easy steps below:
1. Sign up or login to your MHexplorer account.
2. In the Home Page, look for “Hotlink Postpaid Flex” promo banner and tap on “Sign Up Now”.
3. Fill in your contact details and you’ll be contacted within 7 working days to complete the sign up process.
Hotlink Postpaid Flex MHexplorer Promotion (“Promotion”) Terms & Condition [Version: 23 April 2019]
1. Hotlink Postpaid Flex offers the convenience of postpaid and control of prepaid, with flexible Internet plans on the No.1 4G network.
2. The standard Hotlink Postpaid Flex Plus plan offers the best value with 10GB high-speed Internet and Unlimited Calls & Text to all networks for RM60 per month.
3. The Promotion: If you are a MHexplorer member, sign up with Hotlink Postpaid Flex Plus plan and receive a RM10 rebate per month for 12 months.
4. You: MHexplorer members signing up for the Promotion.
5. Promotion Availability: 24 April 2019 until further notice.
6. This Promotion shall only apply if you subscribe to the Hotlink Postpaid Flex Plus plan (“Plan”).
7. By subscribing to this Promotion, you will receive a RM10 rebate per month for 12 months on the Plan.
8. This Promotion and use of the Service(s) is subject to the General Terms & Conditions (“GTC”), Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”), Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all www.maxis.com.my/FUP and www.maxis.com.my/tnc/personal
9. Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
10. Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC and Summary Terms and Conditions (“STC”), shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC.
11. We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC, Promotion, Plan and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. You accept you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the Plan(s) and Service(s) at www.maxis.com.my/tnc/personal, including changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Service(s) and/or Plan(s) (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of Services and/or Plan(s)) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions/changes, you will terminate the Plan(s) and/or the use of the Services by giving us notice within 28 days from the Effective Date failing which you are assumed to have accepted the changes.
12. This Promotion is exclusive for MHexplorer members only.
13. You must be a Malaysian and be at least 18 years old.
14. This promotion is only eligible for new subscriptions to the Plan. If you change the Plan or take-up a device contract, the RM10 rebate will be removed.
15. Upon successful subscription to the Plan and Promotion, you will receive a RM10 rebate per month for 12 months.
16. Upon expiry or termination of the Plan, the RM10 rebate will be removed and you will be charged the standard and usual monthly rate for the Plan.
17. The commencement of the RM10 rebate will be subject to your bill cycle, which means the RM10 rebate may only be reflected in your bill from the second month onwards.
18. You will be contacted within 7 working days from your registration of interest.
19. Maxis will attempt to contact you up to three (3) times for this Promotion.
Unlimited Minutes and SMS
20. You acknowledge and accept, for the voice & SMS' allocated with the Plan(s) that the unlimited minutes and SMS':
a. Applies to domestic mobile/fixed ON-net usage (Maxis to Maxis calls and SMS’) & OFF-net usage (calls and SMS’ from Maxis to other Service Provider) for the Plan (excluding, video calls, calls to numbers with special charges e.g. 1-300/1-700/600, 121, TM100, 1MOCC, 02-prefix numbers for IDD calls to Singapore & 080-prefix numbers for border calls to Brunei).
b. are for standard person-to-person calls or texts and not for any commercial and/or non-personal usage;
c. is NOT meant for multiple simultaneous calling, conference calling (unless you are subscribed to the conference calling service with Maxis), re-supply, call centre usage, telemarketing, bulk messaging, application-to-person communication, continuously call forwarding, auto-dialing, machine-to-machine communication (including by using your SIM card in any other devices), Cellular Trunking Units (CTUs), or any other activity we consider to be non-standard usage.
21. The rates outlined in the Plan(s) structure (as per the Appendix) do not account for usages while on an overseas roaming network. Whilst roaming overseas, the prevailing data roaming charges at https://www.maxis.com.my/en/personal/services/addons/idd-and-roaming/international-roaming.html apply.
Things we may do to the Service(s)
22. We reserve the rights at any time, without being liable to you or any third party, to interrupt, bar, suspend, restrict the Service(s) for such time as we see fit or terminate, discontinue or disconnect the Service(s) if your usage:
a. Shows excessive usage or placing unusual burdens on our Network;
b. Is for unlawful activities or for suspected fraudulent activities;
c. Is not in accordance with the Maxis Fair Usage Policy (at www.maxis.com.my/FUP); or
d. Is for commercial/non-personal purposes.
Mobile Internet Package Allocation
23. For data allocated with the Plan(s), you acknowledge and accept:
a. You will experience data browsing at reduced speeds and with no EXCESS charges if any usage exceeds the allocated mobile internet;
b. The mobile internet package allocated within the Plan(s) is exclusively for domestic usage only;
24. Subject to our GTC, a principal line holder may at any time terminate the Plan(s) as follows:
a. by calling our customer care line at 1-800-82-1123 or dial 123 from your mobile; or
by walking into our Maxis Centres listed on www.hotlink.com.my