Browser outdated: Flight search is not supported in IE version 10 or lesser. Please visit malaysiaairlines.com with supported browser.
Browser update: Please use Microsoft edge for better experience.
Book Now, Pay Later
With Malaysia Airlines’ Book Now, Pay Later option, you are now able to secure your preferred booking and fare for the next 72 hours by simply paying the holding fee. This gives you plenty of time to firm up your plans before you make your purchase. You may proceed to pay the full fare within the hold period once you are sure of your travels.
How does Book Now, Pay Later work?
1. Choose your flight and select our Book Now, Pay Later option at the payment page.
2. You will be required to pay a fee to guarantee your booking and flight.
3. Once you pay the holding fee, you will receive an email confirmation with your booking reference together with the final payment deadline.
4. Once you’ve decided, you can pay the full fare within the hold period to avoid any cancellation.
- Please note that once you have opted for the Book Now, Pay Later option, your booking will be secured up to 72 hours from the time of booking. Extension of payment deadline for this service is not possible.
- Payment of fare must be made in full within the holding period.
- If full payment is not made on time, your booking will be cancelled and the holding fee will be forfeited.
- Some fares will have shorter holding time limit (e.g. 24hours) as these fares may be a promotional, special deal, etc fares, hence a shorter holding period will be shown.
- The holding fee is non-refundable.
- Book Now, Pay Later option cannot be used for Malaysia Airlines fares booked via Miles and Cash.
- Available for online bookings from Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand and United Kingdom on Malaysia Airlines’ network only.
- Book Now, Pay Later fee is not a deposit, it is a holding fee to hold your booking for the specified time limit (e.g. Full ticket fare = MYR 500, Book Now, Pay Later fee paid = MYR 30. Full payment of fare to be made = MYR 500)