- Number of seats: 27
- Electrically operated Thompson Aero Vantage seats
- Forward facing, fully horizontal lie-flat beds
- Seat pitch of 43 inches, maximum bed length of 76 inches
- Individual 16-inch seat back smart screen featuring Audio Video on Demand
- Individual in-seat AC power with USB port
- 90% seats with direct aisle access
- Individual LED reading light and one-piece tray table
- Manual operating dropdown handicap armrest
- Seats configuration(1-2-1 / 2-2-1)
- Number of seats: 263(16 + 247)
- Weber 5751 slimline seats with four-way headrest
- 16 seats with 36-inch pitch, 247 with 32-inch pitch
- Forward articulation recline mechanism(the seat bucket moves forward when reclining)
- Individual 9-inch seat back smart screen featuring Audio Video on Demand
- Individual in-seat power(115 V AC) and USB port.
- Seats configuration (2-4-2)
Our fleet of A330-300 carriers brings enhanced comfort, convenience and performance to medium haul flights. Upon boarding, a state-of-the-art cabin equipped with mood lighting greets guests, setting a cosy atmosphere for travel. Important luggage is kept in overhead baggage compartments that are now roomier.
Business Class guests will enjoy the comfort of fully horizontal lie-flat seats, with 90% of seats with direct aisle access. Meanwhile, the lighter, slimmer seats with four-way headrest in the Economy Class mean less bulk, more space.
For your viewing pleasure, each seat is equipped with Audio Video on Demand (AVOD) smart screens, bringing you the latest movies, TV programmes, music and games. Or, if you prefer plugging in your own notebook or electrical device, each seat is also fitted with AC power supply and a USB port.
Number of aircraft: 15
Passenger seating capacity: 290*
Wingspan: 60 m (196 ft 10 inches)
Height: 17 m (55 ft 9 inches)
Length: 63 m (206 ft 8 inches)
Issued by Regional Sales & Marketing, Malaysia Airlines 25/07/17License No 2TA000530 ABN 29 420 085 735.