- Travel Advisory: (UPDATED) Malaysia Airlines to Mount Extra Flights to/from KUL and AKL on 1 & 2 February 2023 Read more
- Travel Advisory: COVID-19: Important Notice to Passengers Read more
- Important Notice: Malaysia Airlines Extends Validity of MH E-vouchers and Tickets Read more
- Travel Advisory: Changes to Malaysia Airlines’ Domestic Economy Class Counters at KLIA Read more
Browser outdated: Flight search is not supported in IE version 10 or lesser. Please visit malaysiaairlines.com with supported browser.
Browser update: Please use Microsoft edge for better experience.
Passenger may not include in checked baggage fragile or perishable items, money, jewellery, precious metals, computers or other electronic devices, silverware, negotiable papers, securities or other valuables, business documents, passports and other identification documents or samples.
Fragile items will be accepted if they are appropriately packaged in a:
- Properly sealed factory carton which was originally intended for the shipment of the item being checked or;
- A cardboard mailing tube or;
- Container or;
- Case designed for shipping such items and;
- Packed with protective internal material.
However, fragile items will be accepted without the appropriate packaging only upon the execution of a release form. MAB will supply a release which relieves carrier of liability for:
- Unsuitably packed baggage or;
- Improperly sealed package or;
- From damage contents or;
- Delay in delivery of checked baggage of the type identified below which results solely from the unsuitability of such items as checked baggage and/or the inadequacy of their packaging and not from the MAB failure to exercise the ordinary standard of care.