Browser outdated: Flight search is not supported in IE version 10 or lesser. Please visit malaysiaairlines.com with supported browser.
Browser update: Please use Microsoft edge for better experience.
In regards to COVID-19 pandemic, the lounge services in KLIA, Kota Kinabalu, Kuching, Penang, Miri & London will be temporarily suspended effective 21st March 2020 until further notice. Click here for more details.
Did you know that you are not limited to redeeming your Enrich Points for award flights only?
Apart from redeeming Enrich Points for travel on Malaysia Airlines, oneworld and Partner airlines, you can also redeem your Enrich Points for :
1. E-Golden Lounge Access Vouchers (subject to Lounge operational requirements)
2. Hotel stay bookings at Enrich Hotels
3. Enrich RM50 e-Vouchers for Inflight Shopping (subject to Inflight Shopping availability)
4. Shopping at Temptations Online
5. Purchasing Enrich Merchandise at Nu Sentral Ticket Office, Kuala Lumpur (subject to availability)
Here’s a step by step guide to redeem for these lifestyle rewards:
Log in to Enrich Online to check your Enrich Points balance
Choose Redemptions - Catalogue to redeem Enrich RM50 e-Vouchers or Golden Lounge Access Vouchers
Use Enrich RM50 e-Vouchers for in-flight shopping
Golden Lounge Access Vouchers
Notes for Golden Lounge Access Vouchers
- Valid on Malaysia Airlines operated flights and at Malaysia Airlines operated lounges only.
- Members may redeem online and will receive the vouchers via email.
- Vouchers are lounge-specific and non-transferable (may not be used at lounges other than the ones specified on the voucher). Domestic lounge vouchers redeemed can be used at any domestic lounges.
- Not valid at third party lounges (lounges not operated by Malaysia Airlines) and oneworld® lounges.
- For other destinations, vouchers may only be used at locations stated on the international vouchers, which cannot be changed or redesignated.