RISE WITH PASSION
Malaysia Airlines and Liverpool Football Club are uniting to celebrate your partnerships that have driven
you to Rise With Passion. Just partner up and tell us how you have both inspired each other
to reach your goals like how Malaysia Airlines and Liverpool FC never walk alone.
You could win an all-expense paid trip for two to Anfield! Contest is valid from 2nd April – 29th April 2019.
Here’s what awaits:
All-expense paid trip for 2
Tour of Anfield Stadium
Watch the last home
match of the season
Here’s how to enter
STEP 1: PAIR UP WITH A FRIEND
STEP 2: TELL US HOW GREAT PARTNERSHIPS RESULT IN SUCCESS IN YOUR CAPTION, PICTURE OR VIDEO
STEP 3. ADD A 7-WORD CHEER FOR YOUR FAVOURITE FOOTBALL TEAM
ADD IN THE MALAYSIA AIRLINES AND LIVERPOOL FC LOGOS
STEP 4: UPLOAD ON FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM
Submit your entries with the hashtags #RiseWithPassion #MHxLFC and tag @malaysiaairlines in your caption.
Participants must update their profile privacy setting to ‘public’ for valid contest entries.
Entries must include both Malaysia Airlines and LFC logos. 3 of the best submissions will win an all-expense paid trip for two – this includes a tour of Anfield Stadium, tickets to the last home match of the season, dinner with LFC legend and exclusive LFC merchandise.
The top ten creative submissions will have their 7-word cheer featured on the LED boards at the pitches on Anfield.
1. The Rise With Passion(“Contest”) is organised by Malaysia Airlines Berhad (“MAB”) and will run from 2 April2019 (12:00AM, Malaysian time) – 29 April 2010 (11:59PM, Malaysian time).
2. To qualify for the Contest, participants must be aged 18 years old and above. All employees (including but not limited to contractual & temporary employees) or immediate family members and relatives of MAB, its affiliates and subsidiaries, are NOT eligible to participate in the Contest (“Eligible Participants”). This Contest is open to all LFC fans worldwide.
3. The mechanics of the Contest are as follows:
• The eligible participants are to take a picture or video together with a friend and showcase how great partnerships result in success
• The eligible participants are to come up with a unique 7-word cheer. (15 words for Thai, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese)
• The participants must post the photo or video on his/her own Facebook or Instagram (Weibo or Wechat for China)account and must ensure:
(a) Public privacy setting is switched on
(b) Caption it with their unique cheer
(c) To include hashtag #RiseWithPassion, #MHxLFC
(d) Tag @malaysiaairlines
• Entries must be submitted by 29 April 2019, 11:59PM (Malaysian time).
• The winners will be selected based on the views and selection results which will be conducted by the judges.
• Entries must feature Malaysia Airlines and LFC equally.
• All Participants agree to abide by the judges’ decisions.
• There is no limit to the number of Entries submitted by a participant which could increase your chances however entries submitted are subject to the following terms:
(a) Each team can win one (1) prize only
• The winning team will be notified within seven (7) working days of the closing date. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If the winners cannot be contacted within seven (7) working days of the closing date, or if the winners fails to communicate their acceptance of the prize to Malaysia Airlines within three (3)working days of being contacted, or is unable to comply with these Contest T&Cs, Malaysia Airlines reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible participantbased on the judges’ scores.
• The judges’ decision is final and Malaysia Airlines will not enter into correspondence regarding the contest result or any other decisions Malaysia Airlines makes in connection with the Contest.
• Should an Eligible Participants’ contact details change during the Contest period, it is the participant's responsibility to notify Malaysia Airlines. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Malaysia Airlines.
4. Winners of the Contest will receive the following prize:
3X GRAND PRIZE:
- All-expense paid trip for two to Anfield including transport and accommodation
- Tour of Anfield Stadium
- Meet an LFC Legend
- Watch a live LFC match
- Exclusive LFC Merchandise
- 7-word cheer displayed on the LED boards at Anfield’s pitch during live matches
10X CONSOLATION PRIZE:
- 7-word cheer displayed on the LED boards at Anfield’s pitch during live matches
Note: All-expense paid trip does not include out-of-pocket expenses. The winners are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize. This may include travel, accommodation and any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
5. MAB reserves the right to use, reproduce, edit and distribute materials submitted for this Contest for publication and/or display in any media format and any media channels without obtaining further prior permission and payment of any fees or royalty to the participants.
6. The participants grant MAB a non-exclusive, royalty-free and transferable right to use, reproduce, edit or distribute any materials submitted for the competition in any media format and any media channels as deemed fit by MAB.
7. MAB reserves the right to use the winners’ names, images, comments and materials relating to their Contest experience for the purpose of any announcement or promotional or marketing purposes in any media format and any media channels without any fee being paid. The Participants shall hold MAB free and harmless from any claims and/or liabilities whatsoever resulting from the usage or the reproduction of the submitted picture by MAB. This clause shall survive the expiration of this Contest Period.
8. All winners hereby consent to public disclosure of their names and the results of the competition.
9. MAB, at its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any Eligible Participants and revoke or forfeit any Prizes at any stage of the Contest without prior notice if:
• The participants are not Eligible Participants;
• The Eligible Participants fails to fully comply with the Terms and Conditions stipulated herein resulting to an automatic disqualification;
• Entries are incomplete resulting to an automatic disqualification;
• The Eligible Participants breach any of the Terms and Conditions or other rules and regulations of the Contest or violates any applicable laws or regulations;
• MAB has, at its sole discretion, any reason whatsoever to believe that such Eligible Participants have attempted to undermine the operation of the Contest in any way whatsoever, including but not limited to fraud, cheating or deception.
10. MAB’s decision on matters relating to the Contest (including, but not limited to the selection of the winners) shall be final and absolute. No discussion, correspondence, enquiry, appeal or challenge by any of the Eligible Participants in respect of any decision of MAB shall be entertained.
11. Prizes must be collected in accordance with the mode to be specified by MAB, at its sole and absolute discretion, upon notification of any winnings. Failure to adhere to the mode of collection and within the stipulated time period will result in forfeiture of the Prizes and the Winners shall have no claim whatsoever against MAB, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, employees, representatives, retailers, distributors, dealers as well as its advertising, creative, media, digital, design and other creative agencies of MAB, in the event of forfeiture thereof.
12. Notwithstanding the above, MAB is entitled to replace the Prizes with other prizes of similar value at any time without any prior notice.
13. MAB shall not be liable for any disruption to the Contest, whether due to technical problems or otherwise, which is beyond its reasonable control. In the event of disruption to the Contest, reasonable efforts shall be used to remedy the disruption and resume the Contest on a fair and equitable basis to the Eligible Participants.
14. MAB, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, employees, representatives, retailers, distributors, dealers as well as its advertising, creative, media, digital, design and other creative agencies of MAB, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to loss of opportunities and any indirect or consequential losses) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with or arising from either participation in this Contest or with any of the Prizes offered or forfeited.
15. The Terms and Conditions of the Contest shall be construed, governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
16. All rights and privileges herein granted to MAB are irrevocable and not subjected to rescission, restraint or injunction under any and all circumstances. Under no circumstances shall the Eligible Participants have the right to injunctive relief or to restrain or otherwise interfere with the organisation of the Contest, the production, distribution, exhibition and/or exploitation of the Contest and/or any product based on and/or derived from the Contest.
17. All personal data collected will only be used for the purposes of managing and operating the Contest and not for any other purposes.
18. MAB reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
19. These Terms and Conditions will prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional materials advertising the Contest.
20. The main language of the Terms and Conditions shall be the English language. Any translation to any other language than English shall be for convenience only. Should there be any discrepancies between the English Terms & Conditions and the translated version, the English Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
21. By virtue of an entry to the Contest, the Eligible Participants signify their absolute and unconditional acceptance and agreement to all the Terms and Conditions stipulated herein.
22. MAB reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest without any prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, termination or suspension by MAB of the Contest shall not entitle the Eligible Participants to any claim or compensation against MAB, its agents and employees for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Eligible Participants as a direct or an indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension thereof.
23. By participating in this Contest, it is deemed that the Eligible Participants have read and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
24. MAB will not be held responsible for any typographical errors or misprint under these Terms and Conditions.
25. Any questions, remarks or complaints relating to this Contest may be submitted to MAB’s Facebook or Instagram Page via Direct Message or Private Message.
Terms and conditions for utilization of air tickets with the following procedures:
· Tickets issued are valid for travel on Malaysia Airlines Berhad (MAB) services and the routing and classes only as specified in the letter of offer either for single or return journey from and/or to any points/destinations in an existing domestic or international route;
· Voluntary stopover other than those expressly specified in this winner letter will not be allowed;
· The ticket (s) shall not to be transferred, upgraded, assigned or be the subject for a refund in cash;
· The ticket(s) include airport taxes and fuel surcharge. Insurance surcharge, freight charges, excess baggage as well as other charges which may be payable or chargeable at any time or any specific airport shall be borne by passenger.
· All tickets shall be subject to MAB’s prevailing policies, rules and regulations which shall include the General Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage. A copy of the General Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage can be found on www.malaysiaairlines.com.
· None of these terms and conditions can be amended, modified or varied without the prior written consent of MAB.
Terms and Conditions for acceptance and utilisation of prizes:
· Acceptance and use of prize is subject to these Terms and Conditions and any other further regulations imposed by those involved in providing goods and/or services as part or in connection with the Prizes, including accommodation providers, applicable venue regulations or ticket terms and conditions of issue.
· It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winners may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by Malaysia Airlines in its absolute discretion. Failure to execute this document or comply with any of the terms will result in forfeiture of the prize.
· Malaysia Airlines reserves the right in its sole discretion to withhold delivery of the prize until proof of eligibility and/or identity requested by Malaysia Airlines has been confirmed. If such proof is not produced on request, Malaysia Airlines may disqualify the participant from the Contest.
· Upon acceptance of the prize, the winner affirms his/her full commitment to the programme and agrees not to do any activity outside of the programme (i.e. shopping, sight-seeing or other individual activities) during the duration of the programme.
· In consideration of being allowed to travel to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and to Anfield, Liverpool in UK and to participate in the programme, related events and activities:
The winner agrees to shoulder his own travel/flight expense to Kuala Lumpur.
(a) The winners acknowledges and voluntarily chooses to participate in the events/activities that form part of the prize which involves physical activity and contain an inherent element of risk to the person participating including injury and death.
(b) The winnersknowingly and freely assumes all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from negligence of Malaysia Airlines and/or its agents, and assume full responsibility for his participation.
(c) The winners willingly agrees to comply with safety instructions given by the Malaysia Airlines Berhad and/or their Agents. If the participant observes any unusual significant hazard during his presence or participation, he will remove himself from participation and bring such to the attention of Malaysia Airlines Berhad and/or their Agents.
(d) The winners are medically fit to fly and shall refrain from boarding the plane if he has any reason to suspect that he has a condition which might be aggravated by the normal operation of an aircraft. The winners acknowledge the need to seek medical advice before flying if there is any doubt whatsoever regarding fitness to fly. When aware of any health condition of the type just mentioned, but have been medically advised fit to fly provided certain precautions are taken (for example, use of medication), it is the winners’ responsibility to ensure that all such precautions are strictly observed before, during and after the flight, as the case may be and that the winners are able to produce written evidence of fitness to fly, if required to do so.
(e) The winners will notify Malaysia Airlines if he suffers from any medical or health condition that may cause injury to himself, others, or may require emergency care during his participation.
(f) The winners consent to receiving first aid should it be deemed necessary in the event of injury, accident and/or illness during the activities.
(g) Malaysia Airlines reserves the right to remove or expel any winners whose conduct/behaviour is detrimental to any of our staff/players/guests/clients and if the winners fail to adhere to the programme terms and conditions (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Contest, hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other participants or Malaysia Airlines and/or any of its agents or representatives), may be rejected from the Contest at the Malaysia Airlines’ discretion.
(h) The winners will be responsible for any loss, breakages of or damage to any equipment, accommodation or facilities caused or contributed to by the winner.
(i) There will be no extension of the stay in Liverpool other than the dates specified by Malaysia Airlines.