Browser outdated: Flight search is not supported in IE version 10 or lesser. Please visit malaysiaairlines.com with supported browser.
Browser update: Please use Microsoft edge for better experience.
Fly with confidence and peace of mind.
Here at Malaysia Airlines, we look forward to welcoming you back on board. As your safety and well-being is important to us, we have implemented various protective measures every step of the way.
You are required to bring and wear your own protective masks before boarding and throughout the duration of the flight while practising simple hygiene measures such as washing your hands periodically or using a hand sanitiser.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
- Travel advisory/alerts – Find out about the latest travel updates on our Malaysia Airlines app or website.
- Booking Flexibility - Enjoy unlimited changes to your bookings made on or before 30 June 2020*.
- Web/mobile check-in – Check-in online prior to arriving at the airport terminal. Domestic passengers travelling with hand carry only, may proceed to security clearance and boarding lounge with a mobile boarding pass.
*Terms & Conditions apply.
- Entry protocols – Temperature checks and contactless registration will be performed before entry.
- Hygiene Standards - Lounge facilities, amenities and services provided by staff will follow high safety standards as mandated by local health authorities.
- Social Distancing – Floor and seat decals are added to promote safe distancing.
- Dining – Passengers may use their mobile devices to place their orders for fresh dishes or pre-packed meals and beverages for table delivery or self-collection.
- Lounge amenities – Shower facilities will continue to be available, with bath towels and amenities hygienically packed.
- Reading materials – Complimentary Wi-Fi service enables passengers to browse through digital reading materials.
- Boarding gate protocol – Contactless temperature and security checks will be performed before entry.
- Document verification – Airline staff verifying passengers’ travel documents will sanitise their hands regularly. Contactless boarding using mobile boarding pass is possible for domestic flights.
- Social distancing protocol – Admission into the boarding lounge will be limited at a given time.
- Boarding process – Boarding will be done in sequence with small groups, with priority given to passengers requiring special assistance.
- Hygiene kits and protocols – Hygiene kits will be distributed to all passengers. Passengers are required to have their face masks on always, except during meal times. Our crew will have their protective gear on while on board.
- Comfort items – Headphones are hygienically sealed and made available for flights above 2 hours. Pillows, duvet or blankets are hygienically sealed and made available for flights above 5 hours.
- In-flight meals – Food and beverage services have been modified for your well-being.
- HEPA Air Filters – The air filtration system in our cabins are capable of filtering 99.97% of dust particles and airborne contaminants such as viruses and bacteria.
- Cabin cleanliness – Lavatories are periodically cleaned during flight. Cabins are cleaned and disinfected with aircraft-manufacturer approved disinfectants after every flight.
- Health checks and declaration – All international arriving passengers may be required to complete a health card and go through a thermal scanner.
- Social distancing protocol – Social distancing will be administered from disembarkation to the aerobridge walkway, inter-terminal transfers, at the transit desk, customs & immigration clearance and at the baggage collection carousel.
Fly confidently with our protective measures every step of the way:
How we keep our aircraft safe and clean for a comfortable flying experience:
Please refer to the Malaysia Airlines travel advisory for the latest updates.
Malaysia Airlines delivers a safe, clean and healthy flying experience for all passengers.