Temporary Closure of Sakura Lounge from 1 Nov 2018 to 31 Oct 2019
Malaysia Airlines wishes to inform our guests travelling from Narita International Airport that the Sakura Lounge will be temporarily closed between 1 November 2018 to 31 October 2019 to allow for renovation work.
During this period, guests are welcomed to use the following alternative lounges:
- American Airlines Admiral Club Lounge, Qantas Business Lounge or Cathay Pacific First & Business Class Lounge for passengers travelling on MH81 and MH89 that departs at 9:30am and 10:10am respectively
- American Airlines Admiral Club Lounge or Qantas Business Lounge for passengers travelling on MH71 that departs at 9:40pm
Please be informed of the operating hours of the respective lounges:
- American Airlines Admiral Club Lounge (7:30am – 9:00pm)
- Qantas Business Lounge (7:30am – 9:30pm)
- Cathay Pacific First & Business Class Lounge (7:30am – 6:00pm)
We truly apologise for any inconvenience you may experience. Wishing you a pleasant journey to Kuala Lumpur and Kota Kinabalu.