Browser outdated: Flight search is not supported in IE version 10 or lesser. Please visit malaysiaairlines.com with supported browser.
Browser update: Please use Microsoft edge for better experience.
Relaxation of Face Mask Mandate on all Airlines Under Malaysia Aviation Group
Effective immediately, passengers of Malaysia Airlines, Firefly, MASwings, and AMAL are no longer required to wear face masks onboard, except where compulsory in destination countries.
The relaxation of the face mask mandate follows the Ministry of Health Malaysia's guideline on 28 September 2022 to remove the mask requirement onboard commercial aircraft.
The wearing of face mask remains a requirement and mandatory for the following countries.
Passengers to the above-mentioned countries are advised to bring their own face mask for their travel.
The use of face masks is however strongly recommended for the following group of passengers:
- Passengers with symptoms such as fever, cough and cold.
- Passengers with low immunity and pregnant mothers; and
- Passengers who travel with high-risk people such as elderly and children.
All MAG airlines are committed to providing a safe and smooth end-to-end travel experience in accordance with its MHFlySafe commitment, allowing customers to fly confidently.
Airline protective measures include:
- The cabin air circulation system, where cabin air is refreshed 20-30 times an hour.
- The use of High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter that can filter 99.9% of airborne contaminants, including viruses and bacteria.
- Frequent aircraft cleaning disinfection following guidelines prescribed by the Ministry of Health Malaysia and the World Health Organization.
- Aircrafts are operated by fully vaccinated pilots and cabin crew.