Browser outdated: Flight search is not supported in IE version 10 or lesser. Please visit malaysiaairlines.com with supported browser.
Browser update: Please use Microsoft edge for better experience.
Malaysia Airlines Reminds Passengers to Strictly Adhere to Safety, Health, and Security Procedures and Practice New Norms
Due to the surge in COVID-19 cases, Malaysia Airlines wishes to remind all passengers to comply with health and safety measures put up by the airline as well as health authorities and practice the new norm to strengthen efforts in fighting the COVID-19 pandemic.
To provide a safer travel experience, Malaysia Airlines together with its sister airlines Firefly and MASwings recently introduced the ‘Fly Confidently’ campaign to educate passengers on the enhanced measures implemented across touchpoints at airports as well as on board. The guidelines can be viewed and are available for download at each airline’s official website.
Among the protectives measures that have been put in place are as follows:
- Mandatory use of face mask at the airport and onboard all Malaysia Airlines, MASwings, and Firefly flights.
- Maintain a physical distance of one meter or more when in the airport terminal.
- Passengers with COVID- 19 symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath are not allowed to fly on all Malaysia Airlines, Firefly, and MASwings flights.
- Those under Health Authority instructions related to COVID-19 within the last 15 days before departure are not permitted to travel on all Malaysia Airlines, Firefly, and MASwings flights.
- Download MySejahtera App on their phone for contact tracing purposes.
- Hand sanitisers are also provided for the comfort of our passengers and employees.
Passengers are also advised to protect themselves and others by following these travel recommendations as set by the Malaysian Ministry of Health to prevent the spread of the virus, including to avoid the 3Cs - Crowded places; Confined spaces; and Close conversations and practice the 3Ws: Washing hands frequently, Wearing a mask in public places and adhere to the Warning by MOH to stay home and only go out if necessary.
The safety and well-being of our passengers’ remain of utmost importance to Malaysia Airlines.
Last updated 30 September 2020, 1400hrs (GMT+8)