- Travel Advisory: (UPDATED) Malaysia Airlines to Mount Extra Flights to/from KUL and AKL on 1 & 2 February 2023 Read more
- Travel Advisory: COVID-19: Important Notice to Passengers Read more
- Important Notice: Malaysia Airlines Extends Validity of MH E-vouchers and Tickets Read more
- Travel Advisory: Changes to Malaysia Airlines’ Domestic Economy Class Counters at KLIA Read more
Browser outdated: Flight search is not supported in IE version 10 or lesser. Please visit malaysiaairlines.com with supported browser.
Browser update: Please use Microsoft edge for better experience.
Malaysia Airlines Relocates its Operations to the Main Terminal of the Rajiv Gandhi Hyderabad International Airport
Effective 28 November 2022, Malaysia Airlines’ operations, including its check-in counters, will be relocated to the main terminal of the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport from the Interim International departure terminal.
Prior to this effective date, check-in services will remain at the Interim International Departure terminal.
To ensure a seamless travel, passengers are advised to take note of the following:
- Arrive at the terminal early to allow sufficient check-in and security screening time.
- Perform web or mobile check-in from 48 hours and to 90 minutes before your flight.
- Check-in counters will close 60 minutes before the flight departure
- Immigration and security clearance is estimated to take around 45 minutes.
- The boarding gate will close 30 minutes prior to the flight departure.
Passengers can refer to the flight information display screen (FIDS) for check-in information upon arrival at the airport.
For the latest information, please visit https://www.hyderabad.aero/home.aspx