Last updated on 15 APRIL 2022, 1530hrs (GMT+8)
Travel regulation for Philippines
- For foreign diplomats and their dependents, foreign dignitaries and members of their delegation, 9(e) visa holders, personnel of Philippine Foreign Service Posts (FSPs) and their dependents, and Philippine government officials on official travel entering the Philippines (Arriving Officials), the below requirements apply:
- Travellers must provide a negative RT-PCR test taken within 48 hours or negative Antigen test taken within 24 hours prior to departure from the country of origin. This is not applicable for children below 3 years old.
- Philippine citizens and Arriving Officials who have fully recovered from COVID-19 must also provide a medical certificate showing that they have completed the mandatory isolation period and are fit to travel, as well as a positive RT-PCR or Antigen test taken 10-30 days prior to departure from the country of origin.
- Fully vaccinated travellers aged 13 years and above must provide proof of vaccination.
- All Foreign Diplomats and Philippine Officials are exempted from obtaining the One Health Pass.
Please note that travel restrictions and advisories may change at short notice, and that you continue to be solely responsible for complying with all laws and/or travel requirements of jurisdictions to be flown from, into or over. Malaysia Airlines (MH) makes no representation or warranty (either express or implied) on the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein, and shall not be liable for any errors or omissions, or any damages that may result from your access to, use of, and reliance on such information.