Last updated on 30 MARCH 2022, 1000hrs (GMT+8)
Travel regulation for Nepal
Category of Passengers Not Allowed Entry
- Effective 14 March 2022, all passengers will be allowed to enter the country.
Travel Procedures & Quarantine Order
- Effective 14 March 2022, passengers to Nepal are required to:
- Fully vaccinated passengers must submit a certificate of full vaccination against COVID-19 taken within 14 days.
- Partially or unvaccinated passengers must submit the negative COVID-19 test results (RTPCT, True NAAT, Gene Xpert) within 72 hours prior to their departure.
- Please refer to the interactive map and official embassy’s website for detailed information.
Please note that travel restrictions and advisories may change at short notice, and that you continue to be solely responsible for complying with all laws and/or travel requirements of jurisdictions to be flown from, into or over. Malaysia Airlines (MH) makes no representation or warranty (either express or implied) on the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein, and shall not be liable for any errors or omissions, or any damages that may result from your access to, use of, and reliance on such information.