Last updated on 13 APRIL 2022, 1030hrs (GMT+8)
Travel regulation for South Korea
Category of Passengers Allowed Entry
- Passengers in the below categories are not allowed to transit in Korea (international flights)
- Passengers bound for Mainland China;
- Sudan, Syria, Yemen, Egypt passport holders require a transit visa in Korea;
- Passengers onwards to ZIPAIR Tokyo, Cebu Pacific, Scoot flights from Incheon International Airport (ICN).
- Effective 11 April 2022, foreign passengers who have recovered from COVID-19 are allowed entry and are not required to undergo pre-departure testing subject to the below conditions:
- Foreign passport holders with long-term visa (valid Alien card) including Residence Card, Overseas Korean Resident Card, Permanent Resident Card, Diplomatic ID, Consular ID;
- Infected with COVID-19 in Korea within 10 and 40 days of departure date;
- Passengers are required to hold proof of Korea government-issued ‘Notice of Isolation’ or ‘Notice of Quarantine’ or ‘Confirmation of Release’.
Please note that travel restrictions and advisories may change at short notice, and that you continue to be solely responsible for complying with all laws and/or travel requirements of jurisdictions to be flown from, into or over. Malaysia Airlines (MH) makes no representation or warranty (either express or implied) on the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein, and shall not be liable for any errors or omissions, or any damages that may result from your access to, use of, and reliance on such information.