Earn Double Enrich Miles with the “Linger Longer” package at Langham Hotels and Resorts
Indulge in the elegance of Langham Hotels and Resorts with their “Linger Longer” package. Reap the rewards with Double Enrich Miles for every stay (up to 1,200 miles) and enjoy a selection of exclusive privileges such as food and beverage credits, spa credits, complimentary parking, complimentary internet and more.
The Langham, Boston
The Langham, Chicago
The Langham, Haikou
The Langham, Hong Kong
The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles
The Langham, London
The Langham, Melbourne
The Langham, New York, Fifth Avenue
The Langham, Shanghai, Xintiandi
The Langham, Shenzhen
The Langham, Sydney
Langham Place, Guangzhou
Langham Place, Haining
Langham Place, Ningbo Culture Plaza
Langham Place, Xiamen
Promotion period: 15 November 2017 to 28 February 2018
Promotion code: MHYE17LL
Book your stay online or contact Langham’s Worldwide Toll-Free Reservation Call Centres here
- The offer is subject to availability for stays at qualifying rate, with direct bookings at participating properties from 15 November 2017 to 28 February 2018 only.
- The offer is valid for the "Linger Longer" package with promotion code "MHYE17LL" quoted only.
- One night non-refundable deposit at qualifying rate is required.
- Credit must be spent in the hotel during the stay period, and is non-transferrable, cannot be redeemed for cash or accrued.
- Please quote your Enrich membership number upon reservation and present your Enrich membership card upon check-in for mileage credit.
- Only one Enrich member who checks in under his/her name will earn miles up to a maximum of 1,200 miles per room booking, in accordance with the terms of the programme within 6 to 8 weeks from check-out date.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts.
- Langham Hospitality Group reserves the right to add, modify or discontinue this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, Langham Hospitality Group reserves the final right of decision.