Browser outdated: Flight search is not supported in IE version 10 or lesser. Please visit malaysiaairlines.com with supported browser.
Browser update: Please use Microsoft edge for better experience.
A truly Golden Lounge experience.
With family and nursing room, Muslim prayer room, as well as restrooms with showers that cater for people with reduced mobility, you will feel right at home at our Golden Lounges whether you’re flying solo or with your family. And featuring seating with built-in universal and USB points alongside complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, both you and your devices can get quickly recharged.
Our lounges, uniquely local.
Besides views you’ll love, our Golden Lounge features unique local design touches and culinary experience to echo Malaysia’s rich traditions. Each lounge features international and local delicacies, as well as their own distinctive offers and facilities.
International Golden Lounge at Satellite KLIA
Operating Hours: 24 hrs
Regional Golden Lounge KLIA
Operating Hours: 5 am - 12:00 am
Domestic Golden Lounge KLIA
Operating Hours: 5 am - 12:00 am
Business Suite & Business Class passengers get complimentary access to our Golden Lounge at KL International Airport. For other passengers, access can be obtained via a pre-purchase single-entry lounge pass or a walk-in lounge pass. Find out more
Transit Hall, Level 3, Kuching International Airport
Operating Hours: 4 am - 9:30 pm
Business Suite & Business Class passengers get complimentary access to our Golden Lounge at Kuching International Airport. For other passengers, access can be obtained via a walk-in lounge pass. Find out more
Lot 50, Main Terminal Building, Level 2A, Kota Kinabalu International Airport
4.00 am to 9.30 pm ( Daily )
Business Suite & Business Class passengers get complimentary access to our Golden Lounge at Kota Kinabalu International Airport. For other passengers, access can be obtained via a walk-in lounge pass. Find out more
Terminal 4 (next to Gate 6), Departure Level, London Heathrow Airport
Operating hours: 4 hours prior departure
You can now enjoy the comfort of our Golden Lounge at London Heathrow by purchasing a single-entry walk-in lounge pass at the lounge.
Walk-in Golden Lounge Access Rate
Terms and conditions:
- Applicable for Malaysia Airlines flights only (including codeshare where MH is the operating carrier).
- Not applicable for passengers on Foreign Carrier.
- Must be utilized on the date of purchase.
- Passengers will only be allowed access on the date of departure.
- Each walk-in access purchase is valid for ONE passenger only.
- Walk-in access purchase is to be used at Malaysia Airlines Golden Lounge London only.
- Passengers are to be offered to the Business Class Lounge section only.
- Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- No overnight stay is allowed.
- The charges structure for the Golden Lounge Walk-In Access is a standard charge which is applicable for all Malaysia Airlines passengers.
- No special rates will be given to Enrich members.
- Payment method is via Credit Card or Debit Card. NO CASH IS ACCEPTED.
- All prices quoted are in Pound Sterling and is subjected to VAT.
- Child (2-12 years) will be charged at £25. Infant (below 2 years) will not be charged.
- Walk-in access purchase can be made only at Malaysia Airlines Golden Lounge London.
- Can be purchased at a minimum of 60 minutes before the standard time of departure.