Temporary Closure of Malaysia Airlines’ Lounges
Malaysia Airlines temporarily suspends its lounge operations at the following locations:
- Satellite Golden Lounge, KL International Airport
- Regional Golden Lounge, KL International Airport
- Golden Lounge, Kuching International Airport
- Golden Lounge, Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- Golden Lounge, London Heathrow Airport
This is part of the airline’s precautionary measures in mitigating the spread of the COVID-19. The safety and comfort of our guests and employees are of our utmost priority during this difficult time.
Additionally, due to the significant reduction in air travel and passenger traffic coupled with government restrictions in multiple nations worldwide, some of our third-party lounge providers have also suspended operations until further notice. For further enquiries, please contact our ground staff.
We regret any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.
Last updated 28 Jul 2020, 1030hrs (GMT+8)