Browser outdated: Flight search is not supported in IE version 10 or lesser. Please visit malaysiaairlines.com with supported browser.
Browser update: Please use Microsoft edge for better experience.
Convert Your Flight Ticket to MH E-voucher and Book Your Next Trip with Us!
Now that travel is allowed, we want to help you fly again. By converting your flight tickets to MH E-vouchers, you can book your next adventure at any time from now till 31 December 2022. This conversion is only applicable for tickets issued by our direct channels such as our website, mobile app, Call Centre and ticketing counter.
Why convert to E-voucher?
A MH E-voucher is a new method of payment which our passengers can use to pay for flight booking.
With MH E-voucher, our passengers are now able to book a new flight directly through the Malaysia Airlines website or mobile app.
Passengers may use their e-vouchers to book flights from now until 31 December 2022.
Please be informed that we are progressively reviewing and converting remaining flight tickets. We seek your patience and cooperation while our team works to process your tickets. If you have any difficulties using your MH E-voucher to make a new booking, or you would like to make changes to your details, you may reach out to our Customer Service by filling up this form.
For more info on the voucher usage, please refer to our FAQs.
CHECK YOUR BALANCE
To check your MH E-voucher balance, please visit https://vouchers.malaysiaairlines.com/en-GB/CheckBalance and follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click the "13-digit voucher" or “16-digit voucher” radio button according to your voucher number. Enter your 13-digit or 16-digit MH E-voucher number (the number starts with "232") followed by the first name and last name as used in the ticket that was converted.
Step 2: Click "CHECK BALANCE" to view the details of your voucher's balance. Details of the balance will appear, showing available balance, expiry date and other additional information.
TO REDEEM MH E-VOUCHER
Step 1: Click ‘Flights’ on our main page, and select your flights and dates. Once you’re done, click ‘Book Now’.
Step 2: Select any flight and click ‘Continue’.
Step 3: Select any flight and click ‘Continue’.
Step 4: Select any additional ancillary for your trip. If you’re not interested, you may click ‘Continue’.
Step 5: Under ‘Voucher’, fill out your 13-digit or 16-digit MH E-voucher Number, which starts with “232”. Click ‘Add Voucher’, followed by ‘Continue’ to finalise your booking.
Step 6: And you’re all set! Please remember to bring important travel documents before your flight.
- MH E-voucher is converted from open ticket issued by MHfor travel from 1 January 2020
- MH E-voucher is a new form of payment that can be used for flight booking and service purchase only on MH website and mobile application, with exception of bookings with:
- Travel Insurance
- Book Now Pay Later
- Promo Code
- MH E-voucher cannot be used for bookings made via Contact Centre, ticket offices, travel agents or any other ground channels. 4. MH E-voucher value and expiry date can be viewed here.
- MH E-voucher is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- MH E-voucher can only be used to pay for tickets and services with the same currency.
- MH E-voucher is not applicable for Enrich points redemption booking.
- The entire journey must be completed on or before the voucher expires ie. on 31 December 2022
- Applicable for MH and MASwings operated flights, Codeshare & Interline Partners flights that are available on the Malaysia Airlines website and Mobile App.
- MH E-voucher is without any route restriction.
- MH E-voucher does not have cabin class restriction.
- Combination of up to 3 MH E-vouchers are allowed in a single transaction.
- Flight booking using MH E-voucher can be made for any date and time within the e-voucher validity.
- MH E-Voucher can be used multiple times provided there is sufficient value stored in it.
- MH E-voucher cannot be used to pay for a date and/or flight change on MH website and mobile application.
- If the MH E-voucher amount is not sufficient for a new booking, the remaining amount can be paid using credit card.
- Any unutilised MH E-voucher is non-refundable after its expiry date.
- In the event a new ticket is issued for refund, the amount paid using MH E-voucher will be refunded to the original MH E-voucher.
- If a new booking is disrupted by MH flight cancellation, the standard MH disruption policy shall apply.
- Malaysia Airlines reserves the absolute right as its sole discretion to vary or amend any of the terms and conditions herein at any time, without any prior notice.
- Consent to Transfer and Use: The individual making the purchase using MH E-voucher has further acknowledged and agreed that by providing Malaysia Airlines with any personal or proprietary information, the individual hereby expressly give their consent to the transmission of such personal or proprietary information over international borders for the purpose of processing the relevant transactions. The individual hereby gives their further consent to the use of such personal data on an anonymized basis for statistical objectives.
- Malaysia Airlines shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any disruption during the MH E-voucher transaction, whether due to technical problems or otherwise, which is beyond its reasonable control. In the event of any disruption, reasonable effort shall be used to remedy the disruption and resume the purchased product transaction on a fair and equitable basis..
- Malaysia Airlines reserves the absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend the usage of MH E-voucher without prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, termination or suspension by Malaysia Airlines shall not entitle the individual making the purchase or any Enrich member to any claim or compensation against Malaysia Airlines, its agents and employees for any and all losses or damages and any consequential damages thereof suffered or incurred as a direct or an indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension thereof.
- The Terms and Conditions herein shall be construed, governed, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. The individual making the purchase agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia over all matters arising from this MH E-voucher transaction.
- Malaysia Airlines reserves the absolute right to reserve or remove any MH E-voucher converted incorrectly or not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- By participating in transaction using MH E-voucher, it shall be deemed that the individual making the purchase have read and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions may, at Malaysia Airlines’ absolute discretion, result in forfeiture of any of points purchased.
- In the event of any issues regarding to conversion from the e-ticket to MH E-voucher, you may reach out to our Customer Service by filling up this form.
- In case your original ticket which was converted to MH E-voucher is eligible for one-time fare difference waiver as per MH Commercial Waiver Policy, please call our contact centre in order to avail the benefit.
- One-time fare difference waiver can be available only when the MH E-voucher is fully unutilised.