- Travel Advisory: COVID-19: Important Notice to Passengers Read more
- Travel Advisory: Malaysia Airlines Advises Passengers Departing from Colombo to Arrive Early at the Airport Read more
- Travel Advisory: Malaysia Airlines Implements ‘Pre-Departure Health Screening Programme’ from Kuala Lumpur (KUL) to Guangzhou (CAN) Read more
Browser outdated: Flight search is not supported in IE version 10 or lesser. Please visit malaysiaairlines.com with supported browser.
Browser update: Please use Microsoft edge for better experience.
Upgrade your seat for an enhanced travel experience.
Sometimes, a little extra comfort can make a difference. If you're early for your flight, consider upgrading your seat to Business Class with Last Minute Upgrade. For a minimal fee, get to your destination in greater comfort and enjoy additional benefits that will make your journey even more worthwhile such as priority boarding, complimentary lounge access (where applicable) and spacious seats.
Interested? Purchase now at your check-in counter at least 3 hours prior to departure.
Terms and conditions:
- Please note that products and services offered in the upgraded class may vary according to aircraft type and configuration. Aircraft type may also be subjected to last minute changes due to operational requirements.
- Aircraft type may also be subjected to last minute changes due to operational requirements.
- Malaysia Airlines will only provide Economy Class meal to passengers who purchase Last Minute Upgrade.
- Checked baggage allowance is based on the original purchase of Economy or Business Class tickets. There will be no additional baggage allowance when you upgrade to Business Class or Business Suite.