Browser outdated: Flight search is not supported in IE version 10 or lesser. Please visit malaysiaairlines.com with supported browser.
Browser update: Please use Microsoft edge for better experience.
Entry Restrictions to Middle East
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Updated as at 21st January 2021
Category of Passengers Allowed Entry
- Saudi Arabian nationals.
- Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman and United Arab Emirates nationals.
- Saudi Arabian residents.
- Foreigners with an exit/entry, work, residence or visit visa issued by Saudi Arabia.
*The above-mentioned passengers must not have been in Argentina, Brazil or India in the past 14 days to be allowed entry.
The following passengers are not allowed entry:
- Other passengers are not allowed entry into KSA as the General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA) has extended suspension on all international flights into KSA until further notice.
Travel Procedures & Quarantine Order
Passengers are required to provide/prepare the following prior to their departure into Sri Lanka:
- Provide negative PCR test certificate issued from a verified laboratory within (72) hours from the time the test was undertaken until departing the country. Passengers who did not provide the certificate will be denied from boarding the airplane.
- Complete the Health Disclaimer Form before arriving at KSA airport.
- Undergo 3 day self-quarantine at home after arriving in the Kingdom, then undertake PCR test after second day.
- Download and register on Tatamman and Tawakkalna Applications for monitoring and contact tracing.
Last updated 21 January 2021, 1430hrs (GMT+8)