Welcome the month of November with our exciting Double 11 Deals. Fly to Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Terengganu and more from CNY1,300. Enjoy great fares to great destinations, 11% off seat selection, 22% off bundle deals, 11% off KLIA Golden Lounge access and other exclusive offers.
Book your next vacation through the Malaysia Airlines website today.
SALES PERIOD: 7 - 28 NOV 2018
TRAVEL PERIOD: 10 NOV 2018 – 30 JUN 2019
Stand to win a Business Class upgrade
The terms and conditions contained herein (these “Terms and Conditions”) shall govern this Contest therefore it is advisable that you read and understand these Terms and Conditions. By entering this Contest, you agree and accept to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. The Malaysia Airlines Double 11 Upgrade (“Contest”) is organised by Malaysia Airlines Berhad (“MAB”) and will run from 7th November 2018 (0001hrs, GMT+8) to 28th November 2018 (2359hrs, GMT+8) (“Contest Period”).
2. Any person who has fulfilled the criteria below is eligible to participate in this Contest (“Participant”):
a. China Chinese resident;
b. Aged 18 years and above;
c. purchased Economy Class fare tickets for MAB operated flights during the Double 11 sale period from 7th November 2018 to 28th November 2018 via offline (travel agents) or online (MAB’s website & online travel agents) (“Eligible Participants”); and
d. must be named as a passenger in the tickets purchased under para (c) above.
3. The following person(s) shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest:
a. permanent, contractual & temporary employees of MAB (including those within the Malaysia Aviation Group Berhad) and their immediate family members.
4. For the avoidance of doubt, MAB tickets on code share basis, purchased with Enrich miles or redeemed via complimentary vouchers are not eligible to enter this Contest.
5. The mechanics of the Contest are as follows:
· All Participants must follow and log on to Malaysia Airlines Official Wehcat account or Malaysia Airlines Official Website and register their personal details including (but not limited to) full name, booking reference number, IC or passport number, city of residence, email address, contact number.
· To complete their entry, the Participants must answer one (1) subjective question/slogan.
· The entries must be submitted by 28th November 2017 (2359hrs, China time).
· There will be 11 winners selected but announcement of the winners will be made by MAB from 1-3 December 2018, or on any other date as decided by MAB.
· Announcement of winners will be made on MAB’s website and MAB’s Social Paltfroms (Wechat & Weibo)
· The winners will be selected based on the selection criteria which will be solely determined by the judges appointed by MAB.
· There is no limit to the number of entries Participants can submit. However, each booking reference number will not be selected as the winner more than once.
6. Each winner will entitled to one (1) time upgrade from Economy class to Business class only.(“Prize Ticket”)
7. The Prize Ticket is subject to the following conditions:
· The Upgrade Tickets reissued are valid for travel on MAB’s operating services from ex. China POS to KUL sector only;
· The Prize Ticket is only applicable to the original date that participants had purchased and submitted during the campaign period, and is not applicable once the dates are changed.
· Voluntary stopover other than those expressly specified in the letter of offer will not be allowed;
· The Prize Ticket (s) shall not to be transferred, upgraded, assigned or be the subject for a refund in cash or kind whether in part or in full;
· The Prize Ticket(s) only include fare difference between Economy class and Business class. Fuel surcharge differences, Insurance surcharge, freight charges, excess baggage as well as other charges which may be payable or chargeable at any time or any specific airport shall be borne by the winners.
· All tickets shall be subject to MAB’s prevailing policies, rules and regulations which shall include the General Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage. A copy of the General Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage can be found on www.malaysiaairlines.com.
· Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If the winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) working days after the Contest Period, or if the winner fails to communicate their acceptance of the Ticket Prize to MAB within three (3) working days of being contacted, or is unable to comply with these Terms and Conditions, MAB reserves the right to offer the Ticket Prize to the next Participant based on the judges’ scores.
8. Should a Participant’s contact details change during the Contest Period, it is the participant's responsibility to notify MAB directly.
9. All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs and/or related expenses that are incurred to attend/participate in this Contest and to redeem the Ticket Prize are the sole responsibility of the Participants.
10. MAB reserves the right to use, reproduce, edit and distribute materials submitted for this Contest for publication and/or display in any media format and any media channels without obtaining further prior permission and payment of any fees or royalty to the Participant.
11. The Participants grant MAB a non-exclusive, royalty-free and transferable right to use, reproduce, edit or distribute any materials submitted for the competition in any media format and any media channels as deemed fit by MAB.
12. MAB reserves the right to use the winners’ names, images, comments and materials relating to their Contest for the purpose of any announcement or promotional or marketing purposes in any media format and any media channels without any fee being paid. The Participant shall hold MAB free and harmless from any claims and/or liabilities whatsoever resulting from the usage or the reproduction of the submitted picture by MAB. This clause shall survive the expiration of this Contest Period.
13. All winners hereby consent to public disclosure of their names and the results of the Contest.
14. MAB, at its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any Participant and revoke or forfeit any Ticket Prizes at any stage of the Contest without prior notice if:
(a) The participant is not an eligible Participant;
(b) The Participant fails to fully comply with the Terms and Conditions stipulated herein;
(c) Entries are incomplete;
(d) The Participant breaches any of the Terms and Conditions or other rules and regulations of the Contest or violates any applicable laws or regulations;
(e) MAB has, at its sole discretion, any reason whatsoever to believe that such Participant has attempted to undermine the operation of the Contest in any way whatsoever, including but not limited to fraud, cheating or deception.
15. MAB’s decision on matters relating to the Contest (including, but not limited to the selection of the winners) shall be final and absolute. No discussion, correspondence, enquiry, appeal or challenge by any of the Participants in respect of any decision of MAB shall be entertained.
16. Ticket Prizes must be collected in accordance with the mode to be specified by MAB, at its sole and absolute discretion, upon notification of any winnings. Failure to adhere to the mode of collection and within the stipulated time period will result in forfeiture of the Ticket Prizes and the winner(s) shall have no claim whatsoever against MAB, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, employees, representatives, retailers, distributors, dealers as well as its advertising, creative, media, digital, design and other creative agencies of MAB, in the event of forfeiture thereof.
17. Notwithstanding the above, MAB is entitled to replace the Ticket Prizes with other prizes of similar value at any time without any prior notice.
18. MAB shall not be liable for any disruption to the Contest, whether due to technical problems or otherwise, which is beyond its reasonable control. In the event of disruption to the Contest, reasonable efforts shall be used to remedy the disruption and resume the Contest on a fair and equitable basis to the Participants.
19. MAB, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, employees, representatives, retailers, distributors, dealers as well as its advertising, creative, media, digital, design and other creative agencies of MAB, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to loss of opportunities and any indirect or consequential losses) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with or arising from either participation in this Contest or with any of the Ticket Prizes offered or forfeited.
20. The Terms and Conditions of the Contest shall be construed, governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
21. All rights and privileges herein granted to MAB are irrevocable and not subjected to rescission, restraint or injunction under any and all circumstances. Under no circumstances shall the Participants have the right to injunctive relief or to restrain or otherwise interfere with the organisation of the Contest, the production, distribution, exhibition and/or exploitation of the Contest and/or any product based on and/or derived from the Contest.
22. All personal data collected will only be used for the purposes of managing and operating the Contest and not for any other purposes.
23. MAB reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
24. These Terms and Conditions will prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional materials advertising the Contest.
25. The main language of the Terms and Conditions shall be the English language. Any translation to any other language than English shall be for convenience only. Should there be any discrepancies between the English Terms & Conditions and the translated version, the English Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
26. By virtue of an entry to the Contest, the Participants signify their absolute and unconditional acceptance and agreement to all the Terms and Conditions stipulated herein.
27. MAB reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest without any prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, termination or suspension by MAB of the Contest shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against MAB, its agents and employees for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Participants as a direct or an indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension thereof.
28. MAB will not be held responsible for any typographical errors or misprint under these Terms and Conditions.
29. Any questions, remarks or complaints relating to this Contest may be submitted to MAB’s official Wechat Contest Page via Direct Message or Private Message.