Browser outdated: Flight search is not supported in IE version 10 or lesser. Please visit malaysiaairlines.com with supported browser.
Browser update: Please use Microsoft edge for better experience.
Entry Requirement to Labuan
Updated as at 15th January 2021
Category of passengers allowed entry to Malaysia
- 1. Only passengers with valid approval from Royal Malaysian Police (PDRM) are allowed entry into Labuan
Travel procedures & Quarantine Order
Passengers are required to:
- 1. Provide negative RT-PCR or RTK-ag test result taken within three (3) days before entering Labuan.
- 2. Undergo symptomatic respiratory screening and COVID-19 detection screening test upon arrival into Labuan.
- 3. Passengers travelling from overseas transiting via Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) to Labuan must:
- a. undergo COVID-19 testing at the KLIA’s International Entrance before their connecting flight (within 24 hours)
- b. undergo a 7-day mandatory quarantine at dedicated quarantine centres upon arrival in Labuan
- c. provide a negative RT-PCR three (3) days before departing to Malaysia. Passengers travelling into Malaysia without the RT-PCR will undergo a 10-day mandatory quarantine.
- 4. Download, register and check-in with MySejahtera mobile application for contact tracing purposes.
Last updated 15 January 2021, 2130hrs (GMT+8)