Browser outdated: Flight search is not supported in IE version 10 or lesser. Please visit malaysiaairlines.com with supported browser.
Browser update: Please use Microsoft edge for better experience.
Malaysia Airlines Academy
Malaysia Airlines Academy (MAA) was established in October 1994 to cater to the training needs of employees. The launch of the new MAB Academy (MABA) in 2017 as a distinct entity has been identified as a key enabler to transform, educate and develop aviation professionals of the future. The Academy is committed to bringing people together to offer world-class and highly relevant learning and development opportunities, covering all aspects of airline operations and management. This will be achieved by building and drawing upon internal existing capabilities, engaging external expertise and crafting strategic collaborative partnerships with industry leaders.
To be the focal point for Group Talent Development through strategic and integrated learning and development opportunities, and to become a Premier Education Hub for the regional aviation industry.
For the organization:
- To provide systematic and structured training aligned with our business goals to improve business performance.
- To achieve success for our change agenda via shared values and behavior.
- To advocate exchange of knowledge, experiences, best practices, approaches to problem-solving and to encourage innovation.
- To connect people through a sense of community and purpose.
- We endeavor to provide professional skills and technical competencies for you to realise your full potential.
- We aim to develop effective individual contributors.
- To create inspiring managers and visionary business leaders.
- To instill a desire for lifelong learning.
MAB Academy is an approved training provider by the Human Resources Development Council (HRDC), the Ministry of Culture, Arts and Tourism (MOCAT), the Ministry of Human Resources under its “Majlis Latihan Vokasional Kebangsaan (MLVK)” unit and certified by SIRIM under MS ISO 9001:2008. Through its five specialist schools: School of Business Support Functions, School of Aeronautical Engineering, School of Flight Operations, School of Hospitality and School of Management & Leadership, MAB Academy offers a wide range of technical and professional programmes benchmarked against international standards and best practices.