What is Chef-on-Call?
Chef-on-Call is exclusively for passengers travelling in First Class and Business Class.
Tantalise your taste buds with our Chef-On-Call menu, featuring 25 meal options that consist of Malaysian Favourites, Chef’s Recommendations, Light Choice and Healthy Choice. For our most frequent flyers, ever-changing Monthly Specials ensure that there’s always something fresh to look forward to.
View latest menu:
Terms & Conditions
1. Chef-on-Call is only available for First Class and Business Class passengers with confirmed tickets travelling to/from Kuala Lumpur and any of the following cities: London, Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Auckland, Istanbul, Incheon, Beijing, Shanghai, Narita, Osaka and Hong Kong.
2. Meal(s) must be ordered at least 24 hours (GMT +8) before departure of the first flight in your itinerary. If your return flight is more than 30 days from the departure date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. If there is no pre-booked meal(s), passengers will be served the prearranged meal(s) on board (based on travel class).
4. If you would like to make changes after booking, please email email@example.com.
5. Malaysia Airlines reserves the right to make changes to the menu selection without prior notice.
6. Meal pictures used are for illustration purposes only.