Terms & Conditions
- Chef-on-Call is only available for First Class and Business Class passengers with confirmed tickets travelling to/from Kuala Lumpur and any of the following cities: London, Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Auckland, Istanbul, Incheon, Beijing, Shanghai, Narita, Osaka and Hong Kong.
- Meal(s) must be ordered at least 24 hours (GMT +8)before departure of the first flight in your itinerary. If your return flight is more than 30 days from the departure date, please email email@example.com.
- If there is no pre-booked meal(s), passengers will be served the prearranged meal(s) on board (based on travel class).
- If you would like to make changes after booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Malaysia Airlines reserves the right to make changes to the menu selection without prior notice.
- Meal pictures used are for illustration purposes only.