One (1) return Economy Class tickets from Kuala Lumpur to Bali, Ho Chi Minh City, Sydney, Perth, London and Paris.
How to Participate:
- An email with the survey link will be sent to you once you have completed your travel itinerary with Malaysia Airlines.
- Click on the required link as soon as you receive an invitation to participate in the Online Survey via your email. It’s so easy!
- The Online Survey is open to all passengers who have flown with Malaysia Airlines from 01 April 2013 to 31 December 2013. A valid email address must be provided during the flight booking. Only guests who have received an invitation to participate in the Online Survey can do so.
Terms and Conditions
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a valid passport and other valid applicable travel documents.
- Only those who have successfully completed our Online Survey are entitled to the lucky draw which will be held quarterly commencing 01 April 2013.
- The participants chosen for the lucky draw will be required to answer one (1) question correctly to win air tickets.
- Air tickets must be used within 6 months after announcement of winners.
- The winner is free to select the date of travel within the 6 months’ given period.
- Travel is subject to seat capacity control. This may limit the number of seats available and other restrictions that may apply during certain periods throughout the year.
- Malaysia Airlines’ General Conditions of Carriage and other applicable rules and regulations will apply.
- The lucky draw tickets must be used within the specified time limit. If you are unable to travel during the specified travel times, the tickets will be forfeited and winners shall have no claim whatsoever against Malaysia Airlines. Early booking is advised.
- Other associated travel costs which includes but not limited to airport taxes and fees, admin fees, and fuel surcharges are not included in the prize and must be borne by the winner.
- All visa issues and costs related to the destination are solely the responsibility of the winner.
- Tickets issued will be in the winner’s name only and are non-transferrable, non-exchangeable to cash and non-refundable.
- No cash or other alternative prizes are available.
- The prize winners will be awarded on a fair and random draw basis and subject to a correct given answer. If the answer is incorrect, the award will be given subsequently to the next drawn name.
- The winners will be notified directly via the email address they provided when entering the competition.
If no reply is received to the notification within seven (7) days, Malaysia Airlines reserves the right to forfeit the prize and award it to another subsequent potential winner. A second reminder email will be sent to the winner before the prize is forfeited within those seven (7) days. Failure to claim the prize after the reminder notice of seven (7) days shall result in the forfeiture of the prize and winner shall have no claim whatsoever against Malaysia Airlines.
By entering in the Online Survey, participants are deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions stated herein. The winners will be notified by email within 28 days after the final decision is made. It is the responsibility of the winner to submit the correct contact details.
- Details are accurate at time of publishing. Malaysia Airlines disclaims liability for typographical errors and errors in distributions.
- Malaysia Airlines’ decision on all matters relating to this online campaign and award of prizes shall be final, binding and conclusive. No correspondence, dispute and appeals on any claims whatsoever concerning any decision will be entertained.
- Malaysia Airlines reserves the right to change the terms and conditions including the destinations of the prizes with or without any prior notice.
- The Airlines’ shall not be responsible or liable for any claims, loss or damage whatsoever, resulting from or in connection with this campaign.
By participating in the Online Survey, participants agree and authorize Malaysia Airlines to use and/or publish and/or circulate their personal information and any of their photographs in relation to this campaign, for the purpose of, including but not limited, to any promotional and marketing activities.