We recommend you take anything you may need on the flight with you, including medication and keys. All medication should have a professional pharmaceutical label on the container if you are transporting medication in your carry-on luggage. If you require a medical syringe, you must have the needle guard intact.
In addition to your carry-on baggage, the following personal items are also allowed as hand baggage:
- a handbag, pocket book or purse
- a briefcase
- an overcoat, wrap or blanket
- electronic equipment such as a laptop, iPad and camera
- a small camera or a pair of binoculars
- a reasonable amount of reading material for the flight
- an infant carry cot
- food for infants and children for consumption in-flight
- fully collapsible baby stroller (on wide body aircraft only)
- walking stick/canes or crutches and/or braces/prosthetic devices, which the passenger is dependent on
- Carry-on baggage must be stowed underneath the seat in front of the passenger or in the overhead compartment. Please note that security items such as knives, nail clippers, blades, or any sharp and/or pointed objects must be removed from carry-on baggage and packed in checked baggage. You must be able to activate any electronic devices (e.g. CD players, laptops, video cameras) at the security checkpoint. If you are unable to do so, you must pack these items in your checked baggage.