Latest vacancies at Malaysia Airlines
We are looking for dynamic and highly motivated individuals to contribute to the growth of our airline. If you would like to apply for a position, please write in to the address listed on the right or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your interest, but there are no vacancies available at the moment. Please check back regularly for the latest updates.
WORLD'S BEST CABIN STAFF (Walk-in Interview - Stewardess only)
If you love travelling and dream of experiencing the world, join us as a Flight Stewardess.
For application details, click here
CALL CENTRE AGENT (Write-in)
- To ensure all incoming call received are answered promptly, efficiently and professionally as per Call Centre Qualitative Standards.
- To answer calls from customer professionally and to convert calls to potential sales.
- Matches underlying needs of customer to available product and services.
- Identify customer needs quickly and able to guide and provide relevant information efficiently.
- Malaysian citizen aged between 20 to 35 years old.
- Minimum qualification: Diploma holders or higher qualification with credit in English & Bahasa Malaysia at SPM level.
- Dynamic, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Pleasant disposition, courteous and efficient in providing personalized service to customers.
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English. Ability to speak other languages would be an added advantage.
- Having experience and skills in call centre environment would be an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be prepared to work on 24 hours shift duty.
Please submit your application with complete resume and relevant qualifications to the following address:
Human Resource Operations
1st Floor, Administration Building 4, MAS Complex B
Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport
47200 Subang, SELANGOR
Please indicate Position Applied on the top left corner of the envelope.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED