Number of aircraft
Passenger seating capacity
Pratt & Whitney PW4170
60.30 m (197 ft 10 inch)
17.20 m (56 ft 5 inch)
62.88 m (206 ft 3.7 inch)
10,000 km (5,400 nm)
Max fuel capacity
25,770 US Gallons
Mach 0.82 (875 km/h)
A heightened flying experience
Our new fleet of Airbus A330-300 carriers brings enhanced comfort, convenience and performance to medium haul flights. Upon boarding, a state-of-the-art cabin equipped with mood lighting greets guests, setting a cosy atmosphere for travel. Important luggage is kept in overhead baggage compartments that are now roomier.
Business Class guests will enjoy the comfort of angled lie-flat seats, a fold-out privacy divider and six-way adjustable headrest. Meanwhile, the lighter, slimmer seats with four-way headrest in the Economy Class mean less bulk, more space.
For your viewing pleasure, each seat is equipped with Audio Video on Demand (AVOD) smart screens, bringing you the latest movies, TV programmes, music and games. Or, if you prefer plugging in your own notebook or electrical device, each seat is also fitted with AC power supply and a USB port.
Number of seats 36
- Electrically operated Recaro CL6510 seats with six-way adjustable headrest.
- Angled lie-flat seat with 12-degree sleeping angle.
- Seat pitch of 60 inches, maximum bed length of 75.2 inches.
- Individual 15.4-inch seat back smart screen featuring Audio Video on Demand.
- Individual in-seat power with USB port.
- Individual LED reading light and one-piece tray table with 6-inch slide in centre console.
- Fold-out privacy divider.
- Leg-rest with integrated footplate.
- Manual operating dropdown handicap armrest.
- Seats are arranged in pairs (2-2-2).
Number of seats 247
- Weber 5751 slimline seats with four-way headrest.
- Seat pitch of 32 inches.
- Forward articulation recline mechanism (the seat bucket moves forward when reclining).
- Individual 8.9-inch seat back smart screen featuring Audio Video on Demand.
- Individual in-seat power (115 V AC) and USB port.
- Seat is arranged 2-4-2/2-3-2.