Malaysia Airlines Opens Sales Ticketing Services Counter at LCCT, KLIA
LCCT, Sepang, 16 May 2011 : Malaysia Airlines has opened a sales ticketing services counter at the KL International Airport (KLIA) Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT) effective today, Monday 16 May 2011, in its continuous effort to provide ease and convenience according to its customers’ needs.
The national airline is the first full service carrier to operate a sales ticketing counter in the LCCT.
Malaysia Airlines’ Vice President for Retail Business & Distribution, Encik Abdul Mutalib Ishak said, “We have had frequent requests from customers asking us to have a presence at the LCCT and have fulfilled their needs with a visible presence at a strategic location. This marks the availability of yet another channel of sales and pre-departure hospitality by Malaysia Airlines, not only for those who require it at the LCCT but also those residing near Seremban, Nilai, Sepang and Enstek.”
“Even during the final stages of the facility set up last week, we already clocked in ticket sales for customers who had missed their flights at the LCCT and required immediate travel options. This is a positive indication that our customers are indeed pleased to have more accessibility to even purchase tickets at LCCT for travel on MH flights,” he added.
The sales ticketing service will be offered at two counters located at the Public Concourse of LCCT in front of check-in counters S1-48.
Manned by a team of experienced Malaysia Airlines staff, these counters operate from 7.30am to 11.30 pm daily, including public holidays. The services cover a host of travel convenience to customers as follows:
- Full scope of reservation and ticketing services for:
- Malaysia Airlines, MASwings and Malaysia Airlines' code share partner flights.
- Re-issuance of tickets.
- Enrich Frequent Flyer Programme which include, distributing enrolment forms for new
- Enrich members, mileage points redemption and ticketing for Enrich members, top-up of mileage points for redemption ticketing and collections for Golden Lounge access pass.
- Issuance of MHinsure travel policies.
- Credit Card Refund Processing of tickets issued by any Malaysia Airlines' offices in Malaysia, payments made online for Internet Bookings and payments made through the 24-hour Contact Centre 1-300-88-3000.
This added service is in line with Malaysia Airlines’ overall growth strategy to provide greater convenience and seamless journey for customers when they fly with the national carrier.