IN THE NEWS
Browse through our archive of press release or get in touch with us via our media relations department.
Subang, 21 December 2013: Effective 23 December 2013, Malaysia Airlines' ticket and sales office in Persada Johor International Convention Centre will operate from Senai International Airport.
The new ticket office will be located at Lot E4 Aeromall while the sales office will be at Lot S4 Aeromall.
Malaysia Airlines’ Regional Senior Vice President Malaysia, Muzammil Mohamad said “The strategic positioning of our new ticket office together with the latest ticketing facilities and our sales office will be able to offer seamless travel engagement for our customers. They can now conveniently reach us at this one-stop centre for their travel needs” he added.
Malaysia Airlines’ Johor ticket office is open daily from 5.30am till 9.00pm including public holidays and will be able to serve both the immediate ticketing needs of customers as well as their future travel planning.
Services provided by this office include:
· Tickets reissue due to change of travel dates, missed flights, flight delays and upgrading class of travel
· Refunds handling for Malaysia Airlines tickets, including those from internet bookings
· Air Travel Insurance purchase (MHinsure)
· Malaysia Airlines’ Enrich Frequent Flyer Programme transactions like redemptions and travel class upgrading
· MASholidays package bookings and ticketing
Customers can also contact the ticket office at +607 599 9879 on the above services.
Meanwhile, Malaysia Airlines’ Johor sales office opens from 8.30am until 5.30pm (Monday to Friday, except Public Holidays)