Malaysia Airlines GRADS programme, a special loyalty programme for students, ended on 31 March 2014. All GRADS members were automatically transferred into the Enrich frequent flyer programme as part of efforts to bring more benefits and recognition to students travelling on Malaysia Airlines.
GRADS have been automatically enrolled as Enrich Blue members, entitling them to discounts and rewards when redeeming Enrich Miles for flights.
Existing GRADS members, would however, continue to enjoy GRADS privileges until 31 December 2014.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is the GRADS programme?
GRADS is a programme that offers travelling students special discounts and benefits from Malaysia Airlines and participating partners.
- Why are we switching the GRADS programme to Enrich?
The transfer of GRADS members to Enrich is part of efforts to streamline various frequent flyer and loyalty programmes to be under Enrich. With Enrich, members need only the single loyalty card for more rewards and privileges.
- My GRADS card expires on 30 Nov 2014. Do I still get to enjoy GRADS privileges and benefits?
Yes, you will still enjoy GRADS privileges until 30 Nov 2014.
- I sent in my GRADS application by mail last week. What will happen to it?
As long as your date of application is on or before 31 Mar 2014, your application will be accepted and processed accordingly.
- Once my GRADS card expires this February, can I still apply for renewal?
Yes, you can still apply for a renewal on or before 31 Mar 2014, but your new card will expire on 31 Dec 2014.
- Will another programme replace GRADS?
No. All GRADS members have been automatically enrolled as Enrich Blue members and will enjoy Enrich benefits.
- Will I need to apply for a new Enrich card?
No. Your Enrich card will be sent to you after you automatically enrol, and your Enrich number will be the same as your GRADS membership number.
- Do I need to return my GRADS card??
- I just paid a renewal fee for GRADS. Can I get a refund?
Fees paid for GRADS membership are non-refundable.
- What will happen to my Enrich card when the GRADS programme ends?
All GRADS members will remain as Enrich members and enjoy Enrich benefits.
- What GRADS benefits will I still enjoy before the expiry of GRADS programme?
Below is a list of GRADS benefits with the respective expiry dates:
31 Dec 2014
- 10kg excess baggage allowance
- Discounted CIMB Bureau de Change buying and selling rates
- 15% discount on Malaysia Airlines domestic flights, including MASwings
- 10% discount on Malaysia Airlines and MASwings domestic flights for parents of students attending induction/graduation ceremonies at Malaysian universities
30 Jun 2014
- Discounted KL Hop-On Hop-Off coach service tickets
- Discounted airport coach tickets
For further questions on the GRADS programme, contact us at 1 300 88 3000 (within Malaysia) or +603 7863 3000 (outside Malaysia).