Favourite Spot Terms & Conditions
- Available for window, aisle, standard and premium seats.
- Available for Malaysian domestic and international markets.
- Seat selection is not available for MASwings connecting flights and code share flights.
- Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Price quoted will be equivalent to local currency for all foreign currencies.
- Not available for passengers with disabilities/special needs, children travelling alone, group bookings (more than 9 persons), and facility seats such as infant or bassinet seats.
- Seat selection fee is as stated in the FAQs page. Malaysia Airlines reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
- Passengers travelling with children are not allowed to select emergency row.
- Premium Seats near the emergency exit doors are subject to flight safety guidelines with the following criteria:
- At least 18 years of age at the commencement of the journey.
- Fully able-bodied and capable of operating or assisting with the operation of the exit doors. Persons with reduced mobility or any disability, whether profound or partial, and persons using portable oxygen or any other medical equipment are ineligible because they may endanger themselves or others.
- Able to follow the safety instructions.
- In good health at the time of check-in, boarding, and during the flight.
- Not carrying infants or using an infant seat belt. Not pregnant.
- Not under the influence of any intoxicating substance at check-in, boarding, and during the flight.
- Not requiring an extension seat belt because of large body size.
Malaysia Airlines reserves the right to reassign seat to passenger who does not meet above safety criteria. Fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.